Clearwater Notary and Weddings

Largo, FL · View map · Visit website

About Clearwater Notary and Weddings

Thanks for considering Clearwater Notary and Weddings! We’re a small informal company and intimate weddings are our game!
Starters:

We can come to your location, perform your ceremony and legalize your paperwork for as low as $125.00, depending on your officiate choice, location and date/time! There are discounts for midweek ceremonies “Local Area” ceremonies and referrals if you know someone I've married!!

Paperwork/Legal stuff: Getting married in Florida is easy! Go to ANY Florida courthouse, and pick up a marriage license application! You must go together, and they are only open Mon-Friday from 8-5 closed on most holidays…so plan accordingly!! If y ou need more help with the details of getting your FL marriage license, give us a call!

If you are already married, or this is a vow renewal, and will not need get court documents to make your ceremony legal there is a SIGNIFICANT discount so please let me know!

Officiating:

We have choices for your Officiate! Who do you see for your wedding? We have men and women, young and old, spiritual and religious, Minister or Civil Servant! Let me know what you’re looking for!

Ceremonies:

I have attached a few of my favorite ceremonies for you to look through. There are additional ceremonies on my web-site http://www.clearwaternotaryandweddings.com/ceremonies-2/. Part of the service is helping you create a ceremony reading that is unique to you! The ceremonies we have are very fluid, if you like sections of several, and want to combine them, we can always personalize them in any way you like. If you have wording you'd like to insert into any ceremony, just ask! We'll perform any ceremony you choose.

Flowers:

I can do flowers for your wedding! Bridal Bouquets from $60.00, boutonnières included!! I just need to know what kind of flowers, the color and how many arrangements!! Call me for prices! http://www.clearwaternotaryandweddings.com/flowers/

Pictures:

Most folks like to keep it casual, so we created a wonderful program called Photo Buddy! Casual and easy…just like your good friend coming and taking photos for you!!

Photo Buddy’s can be available to take photos of your entire ceremony for as low as $125.00!! This price includes a superior quality photo student or new professional to take casual shots during your ceremony and posed shots after. We generally take photos until we run out of light, batteries or you get bored with us!! Finally, we burn the pics to a flash drive or online album and all the photos are yours to keep! No proofs or prints to buy! It’s a very nice deal. I have attached a few photos from recent weddings.

Video Buddy's are also available for the same low price! This includes a superior quality videographer to take casual video during your ceremony and candid bits after. Finally, we do some basic edits and add canned music (or your music for a tiny fee) then we burn the video to a flash drive or DVD for you !!

These packages do not include reception photos/videos....please ask us for prices!!

If you'd like to see some pics from recent weddings, I've attached a few, PLUS take a look at our Facebook Page!! ("Like" us while you're there!!) http://www.facebook.com/Clearwater-Notary-and-Weddings

Rehearsal:

Most couples want to have a rehearsal; A rehearsal prepares everyone for what they need to do and where they need to go. If you want a more "formal" ceremony with the bride walking down the aisle and the father giving her away etc., I would seriously consider a rehearsal. Rehearsals are just $25.00 for local ceremonies.

Location Suggestions:

We marry most of our couples on the beach. Clearwater/St. Pete is known for their beautiful beaches and stunning sunsets. Don’t like the beach? No matter we’ll marry you anywhere you choose!!

Indian Rocks Beach has beautiful hard sand beaches and yummy restaurants…best of the Gulf Coast without the giant hotels. It is our local beach and we offer a discount for this location!! http://www.pinellascounty.org/virtual_tours/irba_beach.htm Lovely Private Tiki Gardens-Indian Shores has plenty of metered parking and stunning beach views! http://www.pinellascounty.org/virtual_tours/tiki_beach.htm

Parks Parks Parks!! Pinellas County has a beach park close to you! Honeymoon Island is so beautiful, and so huge, there is ALWAYS a quiet secluded spot. http://www.floridastateparks.org/honeymoonisland/. Phillipe Park is very spiritual, the Indian Mound is perfect for morning weddings! The huge oaks and gorgeous water views are soothing and cool. http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/11_philippe.htm A bit of a drive, but Ft. DeSoto is MARVELOUS!! Stunning views of the Gulf AND Tampa Bay, pristine white sand, plus the gorgeous architecture of the Sunshine Skyway. http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/05_ft_desoto.htm
Sand Key Park, just across from Clearwater Beach, is Wedding Mecca!! http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/15_Sand_Key.htm They have the BEST views, it’s relatively private and parking is only $5 for the entire day!!
Prefer a garden location? http://www.stpete.org/sunken/index.asp Sunken Gardens is a local treasure! As St. Petersburg's oldest living museum, this 100 year old garden is home to some of the oldest tropical plants in the region.
Some people really love the Botanical Gardens! http://www.flbg.org. I also suggest Heritage Village in the same complex. They have a great gazebo for outdoor weddings, a cute church for small to medium indoor affairs. http://www.pinellascounty.org/Heritage/facility_rentals.htm HUNDREDS of fabulous photo ops!!

If you'd like more location suggestions, let me know. I know some great restaurants on the beach where we could do it and there's be a place for the reception right there, or there's family friendly St. Pete Beach , or busy fun Madeira Beach...so many choices! Let me know what you're looking for.

Ceremony Music:

We have a small but loud Bluetooth speaker!! Our equipment doesn't require electricity, so we can bring music to the beach or other outdoor locations. Bring your own music and we'll play it on our system!!
Bringing the Bluetooth speaker is just $10, That's it!!
We also know some very good musicians and DJ’s if you'd like live music. Let me know if you're interested and I'll introduce you.

Cake & Wine:

We can order a cake for you, pick up a bottle of something, and bring it to the ceremony or reception location!! Just tell us what flavors, how many people! Just $25 plus the cost of the itemd.

Other Services & Vendors:

We can provide other services if needed; We can arrange for caterers or restaurants for the reception or rehearsal dinners, work with your vendors, help with decorations, any little detail you'd like! We charge tiny fees for these services, generally $25 each. We can help find vendors as well, here are some of our fave's!!
Let me know if you'd like some help!!
Deposit:

Once you book with us, we just ask for a tiny deposit to hold your date and timeslot..just $25.00!! You can mail that to:

Kat Christie
Clearwater Notary and Weddings
11420 Oval Dr. West
Largo, FL 33774

or PayPal https://www.paypal.com/ to kchristi@tampabay.rr.com
OR..I can take credit cards over the phone (call me)

(PayPal Payments and Square Credit Card payments have a $2 service fee...Thanks!!)

NO MONEY ORDERS PLEASE!!!

**Deposit is forfeit for any service canceled within 48 hours (2 days) of the event date, otherwise it can be used toward any other CNW service!!**

41 Reviews for Clearwater Notary and Weddings

41 Clearwater Notary and Weddings Reviews

B
Becky Burke

Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Kat was absolutely the best from beginning to end. We wanted something very simple, on the beach, on a Sunday morning. She accommodated our every wish on short notice. She was a huge part of making ... Read more that day the most perfect day ever.

Heather
Heather

Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful!

Kat was amazing, we were so happy with her! She had a great personality, was outgoing and friendly. So many of our guests commented on how great she was! Read more Kat was amazing, we were so happy with her! She had a great personality, was outgoing and friendly. So many of our guests commented on how great she was!

Haley
Haley Manning

Married on 03/29/2019

A great experience!

Kat was very helpful with providing information and helping plan our ceremony! Unfortunately, on the day of our wedding, some transportation issues arose and she was unable to make it. However, she ... Read more went above and beyond to contact several other officiants in the area and found one to come perform our ceremony! We were so very thankful that she put forth that effort when so many others would’ve just walked away. Thanks again so much Kat!