Clermont Florist

Clermont, FL · View map · Visit website

About Clermont Florist

Clermont Florist is a wedding flower shop based in Clermont, Florida. Locally owned and operated, it has been providing quality flowers, arrangements, and gifts to weddings and other special events throughout the local areas of Clermont, Orlando, and Groveland for more than 30 years. The floral team can customize any arrangement with extensive personal attention to meet each couple's unique needs from their large selection of freshly cut flowers and plants. They guarantee that the arrangements will arrive fresh with the use of air-conditioned vans with professional and uniformed drivers.

Clermont Florist does consultations with each couple to determine their needs and style, whether it be classic, country, eclectic, modern, romantic, rustic, tropical, or vintage. The team can create everything a wedding needs, from aisle decor down to the table arrangements. They also take care of delivery and set up for a stress-free experience.

44 Reviews for Clermont Florist

44 Clermont Florist Reviews

J
Featured
Jen

Married on 07/12/2014

Joe Smith at Clermont Florist is absolutely amazing. My flowers for my wedding were everything I could have dreamed of and more! He was so professional and easy to work with. If I had a question on ... Read more anything or wanted an additional item added to my order, he never made me feel like it was a hassle, but rather was happy to make the change. The flowers were out of this world. Every time I go to a wedding, flowers are the first thing I notice. So, I knew for my wedding, the flowers would be the biggest deal for me. He far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great florist for any event!

Caylyn
Caylyn Maynard

Married on 03/30/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

Joe Smith and his staff are extremely talented and did an outstanding job with the florals for my daughter’s wedding! Everyone was so impressed and we received many compliments! I was amazed that he ... Read more was able to locate roses to match the bridesmaids Chianti dresses! It was such a pleasure working with Joe and his staff. I would highly recommend this company! They are true professionals!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Joe and his team were incredible to work with. I changed my mind several times and Joe was very accommodating. I went in with little settled on and he helped guide us in the right direction. His team ... Read more showed up early and set everything up. I got so many compliments on our flowers. Plus you cant beat his prices!