Clevedale Historic Inn and Gardens

Spartanburg, SC · View map

About Clevedale Historic Inn and Gardens

A wedding at Spartanburg's Clevedale Historic Inn and Gardens is sure to be a celebration of elegance. The four acre property has six distinctly unique indoor and outdoor settings from which to choose decorated with trees of grandeur, formal English and colorful perennial gardens, and romantic Roman baths. The 1913 Colonial homestead with its stately columns and sun kissed porches is reminiscent of Low Country Charleston. All inclusive packages tailored to fit your budget and event size are available. Call to schedule a tour and consult at 864.345.2394. We look forward to hosting your special day. Let the designing begin!

3 Reviews for Clevedale Historic Inn and Gardens

3 Clevedale Historic Inn and Gardens Reviews

B
Brenna

Married on 10/22/2016

We booked this venue for the weekend for the bridesmaids to stay in Friday night, and then for my fiance and I to stay in our wedding night. We had such an amazing time while we were there! The owners ... Read more of the Inn were so personable, attentive, and welcoming! We had a delicious breakfast provided for us each morning, and she sat out and provided glassware for all of our drinks and food while we got ready for the wedding. She also allowed the whole bridal party to show up prior to the wedding so that we could get some amazing photos on the property. They turned out great! I would book it all over again. :)

K
Kelli

Married on 10/24/2015

Clevedale Historic Inn and Gardens was a breathtaking venue for our wedding. We could not have asked for a more beautiful setting. Our day was absolutely perfect! We highly, highly recommend this ... Read more venue.

A
Ashley

Married on 05/06/2017

0.5

Do NOT have your wedding at this place. Pontheolla is the most rudest , inhospitable person I have ever had to work with. She was rude to my guests and took advantage of us and our money. Read more Do NOT have your wedding at this place. Pontheolla is the most rudest , inhospitable person I have ever had to work with. She was rude to my guests and took advantage of us and our money.

Clevedale Historic Inn and Gardens FAQ