Cleveland Entertainment

Willoughby, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Cleveland Entertainment

Cleveland Entertainment Inc provides DJ services in Cleveland and north Ohio. This group will make your wedding experience perfect with their professional DJs and high-quality equipment. Cleveland Entertainment Inc has more than 30 years experience, and will have your guests dancing in no time!

Couples will meet with a DJ for a consultation two weeks prior to their wedding. You will also have access to their online music database, so you can show their team what your unique style is. Their DJs will arrive up to two hours prior to your first guest arrival, ensuring that your loved ones will have a seamless and smooth experience. Wedding packages include MC services, a sound/PA system, and microphones.

3 Reviews for Cleveland Entertainment

3 Cleveland Entertainment Reviews

C
Carrie

Married on 03/03/2017

Joe made our reception so memorable! Not only did he pronounce all the names right, but he listed to all our concerns and thoughts. We gave him a list of songs to play and not to play, which we had no ... Read more no problems with. Our reception flowed very well, and we were very happy with our results! He kept people dancing all night long! And we got 6.5 hours of service for about $800! We just wish our reception hall had a different area where they could have set up. They were right behind our head table, but that wasn't their fault!

S
Sarah

Married on 08/08/2009

Joe and Bob did a fabulous job as DJ's at our reception. The price was excellent ($700) for a 5. 5 hour reception plus the hour they came to set-up. They brought lights and a whole sound system, plus ... Read more back-up equipment in case of a technical error. Joe came to our apartment for the final meeting to set the playlist, which eliminated another drive for my husband and I. We gave him songs to play or not play and they kept the dance floor going the whole night. There wasn't a single minute when people of all ages were not dancing. Joe also was the master-of-ceremony and made it very easy for me, I just sat back and let him direct. He even made sure my husband and I had drinks for the toasts. I highly recommend them to anyone needing a DJ.

K
Kelly

Married on 05/16/2008

Joe's musical expertise really made our reception great! His services are economical and out of this world! Read more Joe's musical expertise really made our reception great! His services are economical and out of this world!

Cleveland Entertainment FAQ