Click Chicks Photography

Laguna Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Click Chicks Photography

Hi, I'm Leslie Cunningham and I'm based in Laguna Beach. Click Chicks is a full-service boutique photography studio and I deliver images that are beautiful, modern, artistic and timeless. I bring out your inner beauty and capture the love between each couple, and the emotions of the day with creativity, flexibility, and fun! Whatever your vision for your wedding day, I'll customize a photography package to fit your unique desires and budget.

I've proud to say, I've been given the Wedding Wire's Couples Choice Award the past 8 years in a row. That says a lot about how happy my clients are. And when they're happy, I'm happy.

My passion for photography has always run deep. I photograph every wedding with the utmost care and am thankful for every couple that has trusted me to tell their story.

I love to talk about weddings, so shoot me an email, or give me a ring. It's my passion...and my life.

Services Include

• Engagement sessions
  • Affordable wedding photography packages
  • Second (award-winning) photographer
  • Online gallery connected to a professional lab (no obligation to order)
  • Flush mount wedding album with many options
  • Parent albums
  • High-resolution images and ownership of edited files (no limit set on number)
  • Liability insurance
  • Additional hours

Experience

Photography has been a lifelong hobby, and I've been doing it professionally for 15 years. I've shot hundreds of weddings and truly love every single one. I also do bar and bat mitzvahs, families, corporate headshots, and events of every type. My first pictorial coffee table book was published in summer 2018, called "Under the Spell of San Miguel de Allende :: Its Colors & Textures."

Other Services Bar/Bat mitzvah photography | family portraiture on location | corporate events | headshots

86 Reviews for Click Chicks Photography

86 Click Chicks Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Jacqueline Ricks

Married on 06/18/2018

Leslie was the perfect choice!

If you're looking for a photographer that's professional but relaxed, fun, and has tons of experience, Leslie is the perfect choice! An absolute pleasure to work with. She shot my best friend's ... Read more wedding and when I found out she had our date available, I was so excited. Without her help on our timeline, we would've been completely lost. Thank you Leslie, for capturing our engagement and wedding. Our photos are stunning! And, we had them back much faster than other couples we know. You truly completed our special day.

S
Sha'nelle Stribling

Married on 06/19/2019

It was perfect

They were so wonderful thank you Read more They were so wonderful thank you

Shannon
Shannon Milliken

Married on 05/28/2019

Such a great experience!

Leslie did both our engagement and wedding photos. We are so pleased with how the photos from both turned out. She was patient and professional the whole time even with our little Yorkie. We have ... Read more received so many compliments on the photos. I highly recommend using her photography services for any occasion.