Click Expressions

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Click Expressions

Click Expressions is a professional wedding photography service based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Luis Alberto, the founder of the service, captures the natural magic of your special day in a way that illustrates your genuine personality. Click Expressions documents your precious moments in a contemporary yet photojournalistic style, focusing on the finer details to provide you with an unforgettable experience.

This Puerto Rico-based service strives to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. Click Expressions also aims to deliver service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, a one-event-per-day policy, and a second photographer. Luis provides the following photography services and items:

• Boudoir shoots

Lyan
Featured
Lyan

Married on 06/01/2013

If you are looking for modern, fresh, innovative and professionalism this is your guy! I met El Tuko (as friends know him) on a wedding convention in Puerto Rico. The pictures for my wedding were a ... Read more present from a close friend and Bridesmaid, therefore I was looking for something on budget and modern. Tuko was the perfect fit. The first time we saw the brochure we fell in love and after checking the price it was a done deal. What happen after is the reason I can say he is the BEST! On the day of our Love Story (engagement) session we put him to the test ;) When we reach the first location I notice I had left the outfit at home, which was and hour away from the session location. :O This was the begging of a very long and hectic day. Even tough lot things went wrong; the Love Story (Engagement) session was spectacular. The next challenge was the Big Day, a little boutique Hotel in Old San Juan full of my family and my husband family, and the ceremony hadn’t even started. Since he is such a professional, his work was remarkable and even he got a special surprise. That day we knew that booking him for our wedding was one of the best decision ever. After the wedding the best part was receiving the pictures FAST. (Less than 30 days) The quality of the pictures and albums are incredible, also receiving the pictures in a pendrive, makes life easier. I can say not only we had the best wedding photographer, but also we have a great friend el Tuko.

Robb
Robb

Getting married on 01/29/2020

Amazing photographer!

My girlfriend and I went to San Juan Puerto Rico to get engaged. I chose Click Expressions to surprise her with a professional photo package to document my proposal. Not only did Luis take incredible ... Read more pictures, but he also set up the perfect spot for my beach proposal as well as pictures at a nearby boardwalk and landmark with a breathtaking view of the cityscape. Our engagement pics had the perfect lighting and were nothing short of spectacular! We highly recommend Click Expressions, you can't go wrong!!

Desiree
Desiree

Married on 05/25/2019

Exceptional!!

Sumamente agradecida con el trabajo y profecionalismo que nos brindaste, tanto en nuestro Love Story como el día de nuestra boda. Recuerdo cuando le dije “Quiero que nuestro Love Story tengo como ... Read more escenario el Arte Urbano.” Se comenzo a reír y sus palabras fueron “vamos, me gusta el reto” Cada idea que sugerimos fueron bien recibidas y cada toma lo demostro. Excelente ser humano y se nota cuanto ama su profesión. Inmensamente agradecidas con tu trabajo!! Gracias, Desiree & Juliana