Cliff Nichols Photography

Newell, NC · View map · Visit website

About Cliff Nichols Photography

Cliff Nichols has over 20 years’ experience photographing weddings and is one of the most sought after Professional Wedding Photographers in the Carolina's. Best known for his high quality images, pre-wedding planning, fun personality and attention to detail Cliff offers several packages designed to meet most couple needs and will customize a package to meet your exact needs. Ask about our photo booth rentals to compliment your special day.

Cliff Nichols Photography offers customizable wedding packages to fit the type of coverage needed. Each is comprised of the following services:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • Custom graphics

Other Services
Cliff Nichols Photography offers a wide array of wedding-related products and photo shoots. Coupled with wedding albums, canvases and portraits, couples benefit from the following:

• Save the dates

Featured
Colin Sutherland

Married on 04/14/2018

Cliff is The Man and an Amazing Photographer

Cliff was a fabulous and meticulous wedding photographer. From the moment we met, we could tell he had a passion for photography that carried through his work. He put us ease right from the beginning ... Read more by walking us through what to expect, answering our endless number of questions with sincerity and even taking a sample photograph to show us the first time we met him. Cliff didn't just disappear until the wedding day after we signed our contract. Rather, he took the time to call my (now) wife and both of our parents to ensure he had a list of all the "must have" photos. He helped us organize the first look shots during the rehearsal, so nothing was left to question on our big day. After our wedding, Cliff immediately (literally that night) sent us a sample of the pictures he took and edited. They turned out beautifully and we felt like we really got more than the value we bargained. I would hire him again for another event if the opportunity presented itself. 10/10 across the board for work ethic, kindness, engagement and fun!

Matt
Matt Piver

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Makes Every Event A Success

The first time I met Cliff, I could tell he has a ton of experience. He was creative and helped make the event even more successful by going above and beyond for his clients. Way more than what was ... Read more expected. This tells me he is forward thinking by looking for opportunities to make an event more enjoyable.

Tanya
Tanya Trachtenberg

Married on 07/21/2019

Simply Amazing!!!

I have followed all of Cliff's volunteer photography that he does for The City of Tega Cay and Fort Mill Schools for several years. I was so impressed that I booked him for my son's Bar Mitzvah. From ... Read more start to finish, I could not have been more impressed with Cliff's communication, professionalism and quality of work. I highly recommend Cliff!