Cliffbreakers

Rockford, IL · View map · Visit website

About Cliffbreakers

Cliffbreakers is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Rockford, Illinois. Currently the venue is undergoing some renewal, which will completely transform their guestrooms and public space to have more modern elegance and comfort. At this venue, they are devoted to becoming the premier space for weddings and other special occasions.

Facilities and Capacity
Cliffbreakers offers five different event spaces and rooms to choose from. In these event spaces, couples can hold their ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner, as well as elopements, engagement parties, and wedding showers. The maximum capacity of this venue is 1,200 guests, and they also require you to have at least 50 guests to book the venue. With both indoor and outdoor spaces, guests can enjoy the scenic views of the property. The beautiful ballrooms have shimmering crystal chandeliers, fireplaces, and access to an outdoor deck that is met with a magnificent view of the river.

Cliffbreakers is passionate about turning your dream wedding into a reality by providing great customer service. On this property, guests can enjoy beautiful views of Rock River from every ballroom and every outdoor deck. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• Setup
  • Tables
  • Parking
  • Shuttle

Cuisine
Couples can choose from variety of serving style options, including a buffet dinner, family-style dinner, or plated dinner. Bar services are available to interested couples. In addition to these services, Cliffbreakers also has barware, china, chocolate fountains, flatware, glassware, and linens available to use for the wedding. Wedding catering and bar services offered include the following:

• Cocktail reception

F
Featured
Farrah

Married on 12/31/2014

The staff at Cliffbreakers was amazing. Holly and Brandon from the sales team did a great job of going thru all the details beforehand. They made sure all the notes were correct, were open to changing ... Read more anything last minute, made sure there was enough staff to accommodate, and never put a sour face on. They were such a pleasure to work with. On the day of the event, our captain was Anthony. He did a great job at communicating and delegating tasks to his waitstaff. His waitstaff was amazing! My wedding was on New Year's Eve and they never made us feel that we were taking them away from their holiday. They were so accommodating and welcoming. We had so many little things that were going on that could have been a nuisance to others but they all helped and did it with a smile. They helped alternate favors on the tables, make sure all the chairs were straight for the ceremony (I am very specific), bring in new tables to setup NYE horns and hats, pull the balloon drop at midnight, and light fireworks in zero degree winter weather. We also were running about a 1/2 hour behind after the ceremony and though I am sure they might have been a little flustered in the kitchen, you never saw anyone from the Cliffbreakers staff bothered by it. They did a WONDERFUL job at executing our wedding day. They were so committed to making it the best day of our lives. Thank you!

A
Ali

Married on 10/06/2018

Great Venue and Staff

Ann and Sarah were so accommodating and helpful when planning my wedding at the newly renovated Cliffbreakers! They went above and beyond to make my day everything that I hoped it would be and more. ... Read more When I signed on to Cliffbreakers back in January of 2018, I was a little nervous because it was still a construction zone; however, I fell in love with the passion and care that the staff had for what they do and was put at ease. All of my guests were in awe at what they saw too! Great staff, service, food, and atmosphere!

User4216799

2+ years ago

My husband and I and our guests stayed at this hotel after the wedding. They were so nice and used their shuttle to transport us from the hotel to the venue before the ceremony and back to the hotel ... Read more after the reception. It didn't cost anything and was great because we had an open bar.