Clik PhotoBooth

Las Cruces, NM · View map

About Clik PhotoBooth

Our booth is the booth you have been looking for, affordable, high quality, social, and so much fun.

With options for fit your event's needs, in house customization, and commercial grade equipment we know how to add that extra spark to your event. If you are looking to go social wee have you covered!

Facebook

Twitter

SMS

Dropbox

Pintrest

And .gif sharing

You want unique props? We are the booth you want to use.

Special Feature: Line Free Event- ask us about this!

4 Reviews for Clik PhotoBooth

4 Clik PhotoBooth Reviews

User5551340

2+ years ago

Excellent Quality of Services. Pictures were of superb quality. Dominic was professional and quick to respond to all emails/text messages. We were very pleased with the photobooth and their props. Our ... Read more Our guests loved having this option available at the event.

E
Evan

Married on 09/19/2015

Dom and his team were amazing the night of our wedding. The photobooth was the hit of the night, everyone enjoyed this and thought it was such a unique part of the reception. Leading up to the ... Read more wedding, Dom was very responsive about any questions/concerns we had and made our planning easier. We would use Dom and Clik PhotoBooth again in a heartbeat and recommend him to anyone looking to a add a cool twist to their event.

C
Chelsea

Married on 06/06/2015

Dominic was amazing and the Photo Booth was more of a hit than I expected. Everyone came up to us to say they loved it! I will recommend him to everyone I know! -Dominic and Chelsea Read more Dominic was amazing and the Photo Booth was more of a hit than I expected. Everyone came up to us to say they loved it! I will recommend him to everyone I know! -Dominic and Chelsea