Clipper House Inn & Vineyard

Kemah, TX · View map

About Clipper House Inn & Vineyard

Nestled in the heart of Kemah and close to all the Boardwalk attractions lies the Clipper House Inn. Situated on nearly an acre of manicured gardens are seven 1930’s cottages filled with antiques and treasures from the owner’s world travels. Each cottage is named after a famous clipper ship befitting the design of the cottage interior and features plush beds with luxurious linens, pristine private bathrooms, flat screen televisions with DVD, and cozy sitting areas with fireplaces. The result is an exceedingly romantic and soothing environment — perfect for a renewing visit to the bay.

Your wedding day should be the fulfillment of your dreams, and your dream of a garden wedding can come true at the Clipper House Inn. Spectacular gardens filled with animated fountains and enchanted gazebos make this truly a one-of-a-kind place for your once-in-a-lifetime dream come true. We can arrange for the minister and all site needs including tables, chairs, tents and catering as well as recommend local florists, photographers, salons and anything else you might want or need.

1 Reviews for Clipper House Inn & Vineyard

1 Clipper House Inn & Vineyard Reviews

C
Casey

Married on 03/30/2013

The Clipper House Inn was perfect for our wedding. Its seriously a magical place. My husbands family lives in Kentucky and up north and my family lives in Texas. They have never met before. I wanted ... Read more us to have a place we could all get to know each other before the wedding. This place was perfect. The cottages were sooooooo coool and uniquely different from each other. We all stayed in our own little cottages and in the mornings we would meet in the middle courtyard and have coffee and chat in the pretty scenery around us. Barbara the owner of the Clipper House Inn was soo nice! She put fresh flowers out around the cottages and decorated the gazebo for our wedding. Then on the wedding day we all got ready in our cottages and we had our ceremony under the gazebo. We had our reception at the Clear Creek Winery behind the cottages that they also own and make their own wine. Coco catered our delicious dinner and even made a vegetarian dish for my husband. Dea made our cake and this cake was made with wine in it and it was soo moist and good. I sent her a picture of the cake we were inspired by and the color and they made it soooooo pretty! I want a piece right now. The cottages have a surround sound system around the gazebo we got married under. we all danced under it and in the courtyard. At night the place is all lit up with lights around trees and on the gazebo. My family said this was the best and most fun wedding they have ever been too. We want to go back for our anniversaries to come. This was truly a fairy tale wedding and it was all soooo perfect! :) Thank you Barbara and Coco and Dea and all you help!

Clipper House Inn & Vineyard FAQ