Clique It Photo

La Salle, IL · View map · Visit website

About Clique It Photo

Clique It Photo provides photo booth rentals for weddings and events in Chicago. The open-air booth allows guests to take photos whenever they like. Controlled by a remote, the vintage-style booth provides couples with black and white photos they can cherish for a lifetime. Clique It Photo allows for fun entertainment at pro-level quality.

A member from their staff is available to set up the photo booth and provide props for your use on the day of your wedding. Once photos are taken, they will be placed in an online gallery for you and your guests to view. The staff will clean up the photo booth too! All you need to do is view your images. The photo booth allows guests to share their photos via social media integration.

24 Reviews for Clique It Photo

24 Clique It Photo Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 06/16/2018

Clique It was absolutely amazing! We used them for my wedding, and I don't think I could have imagined anything better! They were super nice and friendly. And they put up with our rambunctious guests ... Read more guests and helped us have even more fun! I highly recommend them!

L
Lisa Pajon

Married on 04/26/2019

Exactly what I wanted

If you are looking for an open, fun photo option for your reception, Clique It is a perfect fit. The aesthetic of the camera they use is unique, and my guests loved the interaction. The quality of the ... Read more photos is outstanding. Because they can take as many photos as they want, I have photos of my guests smiling and posing, as well as hilarious candid moments. Vickie was awesome to work with. She helped me pick a background that worked with my homemade props, and kindly helped my guests with them. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I would absolutely recommend them for any event. It was fun, easy, affordable, and added something different and exciting to the party.

A
Andrew

Married on 12/15/2018

So great! Pictures turned out incredible!

Clique it was a HUGE hit at our reception! Vickie and team were so warm and welcoming and the photos all turned out so well. Clique It is definitely not your average photo booth experience-- our ... Read more guests raved about the photos and Vickie and team made sure everyone was having a great time. All pictures were posted online the day after our wedding, which further impressed us. We honestly can’t recommend them enough!