Clos LaChance Winery

San Martin, California · View map · Visit website

About Clos LaChance Winery

Clos LaChance Winery is an elegant wedding venue located in San Martin, California. Couples will be surrounded by rolling hills at this family-owned and operated winery, only 30 minutes from Silicon Valley. They offer amazing views of their grape vineyards on their 100-acre estate. Clos LaChance Winery provides event coordinators to make sure your special day is unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at this intimate venue. They offer multiple settings for your day to flow smoothly from start to finish. Guests will arrive through a gorgeous garden featuring a whimsical fountain and ivy-covered entrance. Then, they will make their way to the Grand Lawn. As you exchange your vows, you’ll have their vineyards and Hayes Valley, studded with oak trees, as your backdrop. For cocktail hour, guests will move to Mulberry Grove. Dinner will take place under the stars on the Grand Terrace. Finally, you’ll be able to dance the night away in the Grand Salon.

This full-service venue has been a part of the wedding industry since 2002. Each couple will have use of the winery for eight and half hours, which includes setup and teardown. Their wedding packages contain a dance floor, tables, chairs, paper parasols and umbrellas. Additional services include:

• Event planning
  • In-house caterer
  • In-house bar
  • Pet friendly

Cuisine
Clos LaChance Winery offers couples delicious cuisine from The Cellar Door Catering. Chef Lou Zulaica and his staff offer multiple menus for you to choose between. Options range from a buffet or plated meal to stations or family style. Sample entrees include:

• Sauteed Lemon Pepper Salmon

11 Clos LaChance Winery Reviews

L
Liz

Married on 08/26/2017

Just had my wedding at Clos a few weeks ago. The winery was just perfect for us! It is private, quaint and the views are just breathtaking. Absolutely beautiful venue! Kristin, the venue and wedding ... Read more day coordinator, was also easy to work with and very accomodating. She was prompt with all email communications and answered all my picky detail questions. I emailed her almost everyday or at least 3-4 times a week and she always responded promptly and pleasantly. Highly recommend this beautiful wedding venue.

C
Colleen

Married on 09/26/2015

I am so happy that I had my wedding at Clos La Chance! I have always loved this winery, and as son as we got engaged we had it in mind as a possible venue. It was actually the first venue we went and ... Read more and checked out. From our first contact and tour, we were pretty hooked. We still went and looked at a whole bunch of places, but none of them compared. After we booked, every time we had a question we got a fast response. And I had a lot of questions :) Everyone was helpful, patient, and pleasant to work with. As our day got closer, we met with Kristin about 6 weeks before or so. She was so helpful and nice to work with! She helped us make decisions, asked questions about what we were thinking, and explained everything to us. She was so professional and we were so impressed! For the rehearsal on Friday and the day prior to the ceremony, Kristin was amazing. She was helpful and directed us when we needed it, without being in our faces when she didn't need to be. The ceremony out on the lawn was absolutely beautiful and perfect, just what i imagined. Dinner was out on the patio with twinkle lights up above. They set up all of our stuff exactly how we wanted it, it looked wonderful without me having to do anything the day of! All the Clos La Chance staff were wonderful, nice, professional, and friendly. All my guests raved about the beauty of the venue and were amazed at how everything came together so nicely (thanks to Kristin, Hope, and the rest of the staff). The wine was delicious and they had a good beer selection. No hard alcohol is allowed, for us this was a good thing because we didn't have to worry about people getting too drunk, just fun drunk :) The very best part of this venue is the amazing bridal suite. My girls and I were able to get there at 10 am and the hairdresser met us there so we could all get ready. We spent the day in the beautiful, peaceful space.... it helped me feel relaxed and excited for my day!

A
Ashley

Married on 08/08/2015

Clos LaChance offers an amazing venue and an extremely prompt and professional staff. Kristin Murphy is an absolute saint! She really helped to make our dream day run smoothly with your timeline in ... Read more mind. They provide nothing short of excellent service to every and all of your guests! In regards to the bridal suite, it's an actual apartment that used to be the owner's place to stay on site. It's fully furnished and you have full access to the bridal suite all day all the way up until your event is over. They have a fridge that they allow you to stock up for the day with whatever snacks/drinks you may want, a tv with cable (for any little ones that may need some distracting while the girls get ready), two bathrooms, and a full length mirror. The bridal suite over looks the venue and your ceremony site so you can see your guests arrive as you finish getting ready. The approved vendor list helps for people with all budgets to feel as though they can still have the wedding of their dreams with dependable people at affordable costs. The catering services that they provide is to DIE FOR! Their food is so delicious and they cook on site so the food is extremely fresh and ultimately delicious! The only thing we were hesitant on was the need for a valet service. Their parking lot is small so they require that you book a valet service but the people on their approved vendor list is willing to work with you and goes based on the details of your specific wedding, which is nice especially if you're not having a gigantic wedding and don't have many guests driving themselves. PS: Their venue is absolutely gorgeous for wedding photos no matter where you're at! Outside, inside, on the terrace--GORGEOUS!