CLOSET FASHIONISTAS

Fort Washington, MD · View map

About CLOSET FASHIONISTAS

Closet Fashionistas (CF) is a full service fashion firm that provides style consulting for women and men. We offer a variety of services focused on providing high-quality and customer satisfaction. Our services include wardrobe styling, personal shopping, bridal styling, personal styling, and imaging consulting.

CF’s bridal services have been tailored made to make sure the bride shine on the big day. The CF bridal stylist will assist the bride with selecting an appropriate wedding dress for her body shape (this includes shopping with the bride for the perfect gown), coordinating accessories, coordinating the final fitting sessions with the bride, scheduling hair/makeup appointments, styling the bridal photo shoots (i.e. engagement shoots, bridal portraits, etc.), being on hand the day of (if needed) the special day to assist the bride and the wedding party.

The stylist can also provide image and appearance services to the bridal attendants, the Mother of the bride, the flower child, ring bearer, and even the groom and groomsmen.

Check out our site dedicated to our bridal services at www.cfbridalstyling.com or email info@closetfashionistas.com for more information.

2 Reviews for CLOSET FASHIONISTAS

2 CLOSET FASHIONISTAS Reviews

C
Claire

Married on 11/15/2014

Aisha was fabulous to work with. She was very responsive and proactive. She was in charge of styling my bride, and she was great at finding a perfect gown that worked with the bride's style, ... Read more body-shape and the whole wedding design. I cannot wait to work with her again.

User4571069

2+ years ago

Aisha was incrediably helpful and friendly to me for my wedding shoot, making sure I was comfortable and at home in the dresses she provided. She brought amazing dresses and I absolutely loved her ... Read more choices, and she made sure everything from transporting the dresses to keeping them looking perfect through the entire shoot a breeze. She was so kind and personable, and I would love to work with here again!

CLOSET FASHIONISTAS FAQ