Cloud Wedding Films

Chesapeake, VA · View map · Visit website

About Cloud Wedding Films

Cloud Wedding Films offer a very simple option. We have 2 packages, a $1,500 Film Package and a $2,500 Film Package.
These are the most sought after packages, A cinematic Film and RAW Footage including the full ceremony, speeches and Dances.
It Should be easy! ~ We make it easy! ~ 1) Check to see if we have your date and location available. 2.) Pick your package. 3) Book. 4) Relax [have a wedding] and receive your beautiful wedding film. ~ And yes, we can travel - just pay travel expenses (plus cost of the film) and we'll come to you. Simple, no-fuss, easy-peasy - You have more important things to worry about.

4 Reviews for Cloud Wedding Films

4 Cloud Wedding Films Reviews

J
Featured
Jena

Married on 04/09/2016

Aloftpro is amazing! They were so helpful and professional to work with. They went above and beyond to capture my wedding day, even down to the smallest details. They were there all day, from getting ... Read more ready to grand exit, and made sure to capture everything! I would strongly recommend them to anyone getting married. They also created a "love story" video for us they played at the reception which everyone loved!!! I am so thankful to Aloftpro for creating videos that my husband and I will always cherish.

P
Patrice

Married on 09/29/2016

Equipment is top notch and created shots that were beyond our expectations! Staff was very friendly and professional. They took their time to listen to our specific needs. Overall tremendous ... Read more experience and product.

User7074802

2+ years ago

Brian and Charles Rock! We asked them to create a Hollywood Style video and they did not disappoint. I highly recommend Aloftpro if your looking for professional no-nonsense service at a reasonable ... Read more price. Call These Guys!