Cloverfield Photography

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 09/22/2018

Worth EVERY Penny!

Andrea is absolutely amazing! She was professional and so much fun to work with! She gave us every shot she took and I have looked at them over and over. I am very self conscious and was so worried ... Read more that I would not have any shots of me that I really loved despite wearing the most beautiful gown. In reality, Andrea got so many great shots that we have not been able to narrow it down for an album yet! My husband does NOT like posing for pictures and we both had such a great time! Andrea took the time to get to know us (even though we were planning the wedding from 3000 miles away). She went above and beyond! We also had the photo booth and it was a blast! The only downside is you have to have an instagram but that was not a problem. I could not recommend Andrea and her team more! She is such a joy and incredibly talented! Best decision ever!

User5625691

2+ years ago

We just did Engagement photos with Andrea, she made the experience fun and memorable. I can't wait to see the picture results. I already know they will be amazing as I have seen her previous work! Read more We just did Engagement photos with Andrea, she made the experience fun and memorable. I can't wait to see the picture results. I already know they will be amazing as I have seen her previous work!

A
Aileen

Married on 10/10/2015

Andrea is really easy to work with. We just did our engagement photos which come with the wedding package. Neither one of us feels comfortable in front of the camera but she was so wonderful to work ... Read more with that by the end it was just fun. She took our personality into consideration when designing our photos to try to capture us being us instead of fake wooden poses. I can't wait for my wedding to see the beautiful work she does. I also like that we get a sample of her work with us before the big day so if we hadn't clicked we would know it before the most important day of our lives. Engagement photos can be reshot but it's kinda expensive to redo an entire wedding if you have a photographer you don't like. I fully recommend Andrea if you want a fun, smart photographer who takes the time to understand her clients and their needs.