The Garment House

41 The Garment House Reviews

S
Sally

Married on 10/08/2016

We had our wedding ceremony (3rd floor) and reception (6th floor) at Club 1000 on October 8. I couldn't have been any happier with the entire experience. From planning to set up to execution, Heidi ... Read more and the team were great to work with and helped us have the best night, and best party, ever. I would highly recommend working with Club 1000 on your event.

B
Beth

Married on 10/24/2015

My wedding reception was the 3rd event I have had here. My first two events I worked with John and Carla. John had fallin ill by the time my wedding rolled around and I saw in the paper this week he ... Read more passed away. I did get to work with his nephew Jake. Everyone I had the opportunuty to work with was wonderful. Always got back to me in a timely manner and I am a crazy worrier. We had our wedding reception on the 2nd floor and a cocktail hour in the basement. The venue is beautiful. I have now had parties on the 6th floor and 1st floor. Great price, great location and a great staff. I even emailed Jake how many chairs I needed at tables for the 3rd time the night before and it was perfect on our big day!

B
Beth

Event date: 09/12/2014

I have now done 2 work events here. The staff and venue are great and what a great price. Can't wait to have my wedding here :) Read more I have now done 2 work events here. The staff and venue are great and what a great price. Can't wait to have my wedding here :)