Club LeConte

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Club LeConte

Club LeConte is an exceptional banquet hall wedding venue located in Knoxville, Tennessee. This gorgeous venue offers couples a number of exquisite indoor and outdoor spaces to mark their special occasion. Couples can bask in sweeping cityscape views of Knoxville from the luxurious perch in the First Tennessee Plaza Building.

Facilities and Capacity
Club LeConte offers couples a variety of special event spaces featuring an array of elegant event spaces. The Tennessee Room offers couples and up to 250 of their loved ones standing room, or space for 170 seated guests. The Riverview Room features sweeping views of the nearby Tennessee River, with a standing capacity of 100 guests, and a seated capacity of 80 guests. The President’s room is perfect for more intimate gatherings, offering standing space for 60 guests, or 40 seated.

Club LeConte offers couples a wide variety of special services in order to help couples achieve the wedding of their dreams. This venue offers couples assistance with event planning, setting up, and cleaning up. This venue also offers couples the following special services:

• Tables/chairs
  • Glassware/barware
  • China/flatware
  • Lighting/sound
  • Aisle runners
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
This gorgeous venue also offers couples a variety of additional services in order to further enhance their wedding venue experience. Some of these additional services include the following:

• Audio equipment
  • Dancefloor
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Club LeConte offers couples an exceptional wedding catering service, featuring an array of tantalizing dishes stemming from Italian, French, Mediterranean, and American culinary traditions. This venue offers couples a variety of special catering services to spice up their special occasion, including passed hors d’oeuvres, French service for delectable plated dinners, buffets and family-style meals, stations, and more. This venue also provides couples with a friendly team of bartenders to assist with a range of beverage catering services, including:

• Cash/open bar services
  • Champagne toast
  • Cocktail reception
  • Premium/house liquor
  • Specialty/house beer
  • Specialty/house wine

Location
Club LeConte is situated in the First Tennessee Plaza Building in Knoxville, Tennessee. The University of Tennessee is located only four minutes away, and McGhee Tyson Airport is situated 21 minutes away by car.

20 Reviews for Club LeConte

20 Club LeConte Reviews

G
Featured
Gracie

Married on 05/21/2016

Patricia was such a joy to work with! Our wedding reception at Club LeConte was a blast and the food was amazing too! I grew up going to Club LeConte to celebrate special occasions so the moment I got ... Read more engaged I knew it was where I wanted my reception to be. The views are fantastic and Patricia is so easy to work with - she let us come up and view the space and plan for our event whenever I was able to come to town. Also, during one of our meetings I mentioned my grandmother's famous spinach dip that I loved (she had just passed away) and Patricia said if we brought the recipe the kitchen would do their best to replicate it. It was so special to have a piece of my grandmother with us at the reception! If you are getting married in downtown Knoxville, you really can't pick a better reception venue and group of people to work with! We truly had a fairytale night because of Patricia and the staff at Club LeConte.

L
Laura

Married on 03/03/2018

Margo Presley is the best hands down! If you are a bride you are absolutely nuts if you do not book with Club LeConte I did not have to worry anything and I do mean anything! They handled everything ... Read more and as a bride it is so unbelievable to not have to worry about the party food etc etc I highly recommended them I fact if I could fine a better word and a big word for highly recommend I would have used it! BEST EVER!!!

J
Jenna

Married on 10/28/2017

Had a fantastic wedding at Club LeConte! The staff members were very responsive, food was amazing, and the view is breathtaking! Read more Had a fantastic wedding at Club LeConte! The staff members were very responsive, food was amazing, and the view is breathtaking!!