Club Los Meganos

Brentwood, CA · View map · Visit website

About Club Los Meganos

Club Los Meganos is a luxury resort club set within the tranquil Trilogy at The Vineyards community in Brentwood, California. This contemporary wedding venue is a spectacular location for your dream wedding, combining striking architecture and interior design with a stunning view of Mount Diablo to create an atmosphere for your big day. Club Los Meganos services a variety of wedding events including engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and ceremonies.

Facilities and Capacity

This East Bay venue can effortlessly accommodate your precise vision for your wedding day. It provides a selection of indoor and outdoor spaces for large celebrations with your loved ones and intimate affairs with a magical atmosphere. The Mount Diablo Event Center has a guest capacity of 216, floor-to-ceiling windows, a spacious dance floor, and an outside patio with breathtaking mountain views. The Mount Diablo Event Lawn has a guest capacity of 216. It is located outside the Mount Diablo Events Center, offering guests a picturesque setting of the lush greenery. Abby’s Gourmet Studio & Patio has a guest capacity of 60 and is an ideal venue for your rehearsal dinner, providing a premium dining experience.

Club Los Meganos will ensure the provision of enjoyable entertainment for you and your guests with a variety of indoor and outdoor activities. The John Marsh Exploration Lounge and Helak Grand Living Room allow guests to spend time with friends and take in the spectacular views. The Delta Athletic Club provides premium fitness equipment for guests as well as classes with personal trainers. Tennis enthusiasts can enjoy a range of four courts to choose from. The Sawa Spa allows you to relax and refresh with its four treatment rooms, nail room, and outdoor spa and relaxation area.

Cuisine

Club Los Meganos delivers a seamless catering service for guests, with appetizing dishes and high-quality service. This dedicated team of culinary professionals will ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. There is a variety of catering options for guests, including a cocktail hour reception with hors d’ oeuvres, buffet-style meals, plated dishes, desserts, and after-hours stations. Club Los Meganos also has skilled servers on hand to accommodate any specific requirements you may have.

This Brentwood-based club resort allows you to create a wedding event that fits your personal style, budget, and taste. Club Los Meganos has an experienced event planning team to assist in making your vision a reality. Club Los Meganos additionally provides bar services, get-ready suites, cleanup, setup, and event rentals such as tables, chairs, and linens for your wedding event.

22 Reviews for Club Los Meganos

22 Club Los Meganos Reviews

S
Featured
Shelly

Married on 04/28/2018

We got married at Club Los Meganos on April 28th, 2018 and it was all I dreamed of and more! From the start of the process, the service was amazing. We had our first appointment and immediately fell ... Read more in love with how beautiful the venue was from the rose garden, the ceremony lawn and the reception hall. We booked it right away! Throughout the year and a half of planning I worked with Jenna Choban who was our coordinator. She was the incredible coordinator anyone could ever have. I had so many questions and concerns about the weather, last minute changes, minor details, as I'm sure many brides do especially when they day gets closer but Jenna was always quick to respond to my emails with all of my questions and concerns answered, she really made my stress level so minimal because I trusted that she would make our wedding perfect and boy, did they!! The day of the wedding they had all of the set up done perfectly and we had someone consistently by our sides asking if we needed anything, water, food ect. It was so great! The team there is by far the best, always attentive and with smiling faces! All of our guest raved about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was! Everyone enjoyed it so much. If you are looking to have a beautiful wedding and also want to convenience of having someone handle almost everything for you, then Club Los Meganos is the perfect place, we can't say enough good things about it. We love it so much that we are now hosting our corporate events there regularly! I highly recommend checking this place out, I am certain you'll love it as much as we do!

Alicia
Francesca Solano

Married on 04/07/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Our daughter's wedding reception was held at Club Los Meganos in April 2019. The venue is really lovely, with added whimsical touches such as a bocce ball court, giant chess set, reflecting pond and ... Read more fire pit. Our 165 guests were treated royally...the food, the decor and the ambiance were truly special. Couldn't be happier with our on-site day of wedding planner, Cynthia, who helped us with all the many details. Many of our guests came up to me and commented on what a beautiful venue it is. Such a happy day...Thanks Club Los Meganos!

Crystal
Crystal

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing wedding venue!

Since our very first visit to Club Los Meganos my husband and I knew this venue was the one. From beginning to end our experience was truly so enjoyable. Their staff, Jenna, Cynthia, and Jennifer are ... Read more the best in the game and know exactly what they are doing. They respond quickly to emails/calls, keep you on track with wedding planning, help with wedding timeline, execute a great rehearsal, and are there by your side on the day of the wedding. We received many compliments from our guests--some even told us this was the best wedding they have ever been too. For our wedding we chose a buffet and the food was delicious! I simply cannot say enough great things about this venue! Thank you again, Club Los Meganos. We will NEVER forget our special day and are forever grateful for the everlasting memories you helped create with all of our friends and family.