Club Renaissance Golf Club

Sun City Center, FL · View map · Visit website

About Club Renaissance Golf Club

Celebrate in style at the Club Renaissance at Sun City Center wedding venue located in Sun City Center, Florida. This unique setting welcomes you to a dream wedding setting, surrounded by sun and sky. Wedding packages, including an all-inclusive package, make this venue as convenient as it is stunning.

Facilities and Capacity
Club Renaissance at Sun City Center describes the overall structure and ambiance of the venue as Spanish and Mediterranean-inspired. This semi-private country club offers an Olympic-sized swimming pool and 18-hole championship golf course. Couples can host up to 150 people in the private banquet room. The outside area pool deck presents a brilliant backdrop for a ceremony or cocktail party, highlighted by the surrounding palm trees. Outdoor and indoor spaces allow you and your guests to gaze upon the spectacular grounds and trees as sunlight covers the natural landscape. As you personalize the space, appreciate access to the following event items:

• Aisle markers and runners
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables,chairs and chair covers
  • Tents and accessories

Join your friends and family together to celebrate your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony or reception at the Club Renaissance at Sun City Center. With a full-service catering staff, know you will be attended to with an experienced culinary team and serving staff. An event coordinator will help to reduce the stress of the day, allowing you to savor each and every moment. Four wedding packages are available to fit various budgets while enjoying the same general amenities. Services included with the use of this venue include the following:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Outside vendors
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
The full-service food and beverage feature of this venue comes with full-time, skilled executive and sous chefs. The delicious cuisine prepared by the culinary team is serviced by friendly and professional server staff – all perks of this full-service catering venue. Customize your food and beverage menu for a buffet, cocktail reception, family style, plated or other dining-style service. Ensure your food meets your preferences at a tasting. Enjoy the convenience of provided barware, china, flatware, glassware and linens at the Club Renaissance at Sun City Center.

23 Reviews for Club Renaissance Golf Club

23 Club Renaissance Golf Club Reviews

B
B Di Salvo

Married on 12/29/2018

Renaissance Rocks

Everyone was so helpful in the planning of the reception and during the reception we received excellent service Read more Everyone was so helpful in the planning of the reception and during the reception we received excellent service

Nelly
Nelly

Married on 12/28/2018

Spectacular!

Maria and the Club Renaissance team were amazing every step of the way. From the moment I contacted Maria she was very easy to communicate with and very responsive to our ideas. She helped make our ... Read more wedding run smoothly. I highly recommend this venue, the quality of service is great and the value is unlike any other. Our package included the buffet (they also offer plated) , liens, open bar, and the room rental all at an affordable price. Not only was the price reasonable, service exceptional, but the food was next level. We wanted to do taco bar and boy did they deliver! Our friends and family couldn't stop talking about the food. With cocktail hour being such a busy time for us doing pictures with our guest, Maria made sure we got served a plate of appetizers and had them waiting for us at our sweetheart table, this is just one of the small details to show how attentive she was, there are plenty more. They even helped my husband out with a screen and projector for a surprise video he put together for me. I can not say enough good things about this venue, my experience with them truly was amazing and I highly recommend. The day of our wedding was everything we wanted and more thanks to Club Renaissance!

D
Deanna

Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome!

Maria was awesome! Whenever I couldn't think of something she came up with an idea that we loved. She kept everyone in line and made sure everything was good for me and my husband. I would definitely ... Read more recommend this venue to anyone i know getting married, great prices as well!