Club Violin of Hampton Roads/Hampton Roads Wedding Music

Chesapeake, VA · View map

About Club Violin of Hampton Roads/Hampton Roads Wedding Music

Club Violin of Hampton Roads/Hampton Roads Wedding Music provides your ensemble of choice to reflect your vision of the perfect wedding! Offering violin, viola, cello, guitar, flute, trumpet and vocals, we really CAN provide you with the perfect ensemble to make your day EXTRAORDINARY! Choose from our many options from solo violin to string quartet for that classic elegance, or a violin/guitar duo for a more contemoporary vibe!

We aren't just ceremony music! Club Violin of Hampton Roads also offers music for your cocktail hour. We have performed at more than a thousand weddings in the Outer Banks of North Carolina in the last ten years under the ownership of Leslie Erickson, and are proud and excited to offer our personal, professional, and unique brand here in Hampton Roads.

Please contact Nancy at 757-235-0379, or Nancy@clubviolinhamptonroads.com for all your wedding music needs!!

16 Reviews for Club Violin of Hampton Roads/Hampton Roads Wedding Music

16 Club Violin of Hampton Roads/Hampton Roads Wedding Music Reviews

K
Kellie

Married on 10/08/2016

Club Violin was a fantastic addition to our wedding! Not only did Leslie have a great selection of music to choose from, but she also took a special request of mine and found sheet music for one of my ... Read more all-time favorite childhood songs. It was incredibly special to me.

A
Ashley

Married on 06/25/2016

Nancy was absolutely exceptional. She created a version of my ceremony song and worked with me to perfect it. She made me feel like I was her only client and was very attentive. You can tell she ... Read more takes pride in her work and I would highly recommend her and her company for any event !

J
John

Married on 05/21/2016

Great communication. Very pleasant to work with. Highly recommend! Read more Great communication. Very pleasant to work with. Highly recommend!