Clyde's Willow Creek Farm

Ashburn, VA · View map · Visit website

About Clyde's Willow Creek Farm

Clyde’s Willow Creek Farm is a combination of antique buildings from the 1800s that have been combined to create a restuarant featuring local cuisine in Ashburn, VA. This classic wedding venue has vintage touches that make it a truly special location for a couple’s wedding, from stone fireplaces to the wooden rafters. Couples can find this venue in Northern Virginia, a 13-minute drive from Dulles International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 132 guests can join couples on their wedding day at Clyde’s Willow Creek Farm. This classy wedding venue offers several room options for a couple’s ceremony and reception. The Terrace accommodates up to 132 seated guests for a wedding reception, weather permitting. The Chandler Bar & Barn can be used as the primary or back-up plan. This space can seat up to 132 guests for a couple’s big day. More wooden beams stretch up around circular chandeliers in this antique space.

Couples can host a bridal shower, ceremony, engagement party, or reception. All-inclusive packages help to take care of all the details on the wedding day, while onsite parking and wireless Internet add convenience for the guests in attendance. Other event items and services provided by this venue include:

• Altar/arches
  • Outside vendors
  • Parking
  • Setup

Cuisine
Through this venue, couples will have access to barware, flatware, glassware, and linens to use on their wedding day. The bar service at this venue includes bartenders who serve drinks from a cash, limited, or open bar. They fill glasses for a champagne toast, serve up signature drinks, and pour other beverages such as:

• House beer
  • House liquor
  • House wine
  • Premium liquor

This venue features local, fresh, and sustainable foods across our menus. Long ago, Clyde’s Restaurant Group chose to bypass traditional commercial produce routes and opt for locally-raised, farm-grown vegetables and fruits. Not only does this provide fresher ingredients for the guests, but it is considered part of our ongoing collaboration with the local economy to design dining experiences that support the region’s growth.

History
The antique timber buildings on the Clyde’s Willow Creek Farm property were purchased by Clyde’s Restaurant Group in the 1980s. These structures were slated for demolition before they were saved by the restaurant group. Renovated and reopened, they became part of a vintage restaurant and event venue, complete with museum-quality 18th-century horse-drawn carriages.

29 Reviews for Clyde's Willow Creek Farm

29 Clyde's Willow Creek Farm Reviews

Charlottester
Featured
Charlotte

Married on 10/07/2017

We are still on cloud nine from the wonderful wedding experience we had at Clyde's a week ago. We are so thankful for the wonderful event planning staff (Adrien is AWESOME and we only worked with Tess ... Read more Tess a little as she was a new addition to the team, but she's great as well!), and the outdoor terrace was just BEAUTIFUL! It was perfect for the vision I had for our wedding day, and the staff there executed everything beautifully. The indoor space also lends a lot of unique details that you probably won't find in any other venue. We also had our cake made by them, and are so happy with how it came out! All of the staff members (wait staff, bartenders, etc...) were so pleasant, and the food was absolutely delicious. A concern for me was that the food wouldn't be superb because of the sheer volume, but it was absolutely to die for and all of our guests are still raving about how good everything was. Clyde's is a hidden gem for weddings in NOVA, and we'll always have fond memories of it.

MCKINLEY
MCKINLEY

Married on 05/19/2019

Delicious food, great staff, beautiful scenery!

My husband and I couldn't be more satisfied with our venue choice. From the food to the service, everything was exceptional. Adrien and Tara were constantly available to me when I bothered them with ... Read more incessant questions and they were an absolute joy to work with. The venue itself is a bit of a hidden gem in my opinion. If you're going for a rustic, country look then obviously their rooms and barn are perfect, but their outdoor area (both behind the barn and under the covered terrace) are beautiful, quaint, and make you feel like you're immersed in nature - it was exactly how I had pictured it. I highly highly recommend you check this place out - they exceeded our expectations and to top it off, were well within our budget. Thank you Adrien and Tara for making our big day go off without a hitch!!

K
katrina

Married on 05/05/2018

I can’t say enough about how wonderful this place is! Tess helped us execute the most perfect wedding for my daughter. I couldn’t have asked them for any more. We had to use our rain plan for the ... Read more reception but everything went off without a hitch. The food was fabulous. The head waiter Brady made sure everything came together. Check this place out!!