CM Wedding Films & Photos

Kingston, JM · Visit website

About CM Wedding Films & Photos

Based in Jamaica, CM Wedding Films and Photos provides Wedding Cinematography/Films, Wedding Photography and Wedding Drone Footage. Our Cinematographers uses HD and 4K quality cameras along with creative editing to capture an emotional and cinematic view of your special day. We are storytellers. Each and every wedding we cover is unique and we love to explore new ways to make it different. We love weddings, we love innovating, and most of all, we love our clients.

14 Reviews for CM Wedding Films & Photos

14 CM Wedding Films & Photos Reviews

R
Ricardo

Married on 01/05/2019

The consummate Professional

Mr. Morris is a true professional. Production was of superior quality and we recieved our video in a timely manner. Money well spent. I would highly recommend Mr. Morris and I look forward to working ... Read more with him again for future events.

T
Tiffany Grant

Married on 12/29/2018

Very professional

I love that he was early to capture from beginning to end of our wedding. Everything was well executed. Communication was great and I loved the way he explained any question asked. Read more I love that he was early to capture from beginning to end of our wedding. Everything was well executed. Communication was great and I loved the way he explained any question asked.

Shaunette
Shaunette Reid

Married on 12/18/2018

Simply on of the best Videographer to work with. They captured every special Moment!!!

CM Wedding Films and Photos was easily one of the best decisions made for my Wedding - Simply put! Having received my video now, it was everything and more, they never missed any detail - every ... Read more special moment was captured on tape/video. I felt like i was reliving my special day. Chris is the best at what he does - from getting ready to the décor to the Ceremony, to the Reception to the party - PERFECTION. The team was just amazing to work with. A PROFESSIONAL WHO HAS YOUR BACK AND DELIVERS WHAT YOU WANT - YOUR SPECIAL DAY ON VIDEO, the best memory to have.