CM Wedding Films & Photos

Kingston, JM · View map · Visit website

About CM Wedding Films & Photos

Based in Kingston, Jamaica, CM Wedding Films & Photos is a wedding videography and photography company specializing in Jamaican destination weddings. This company's talented cinematographers use HD and 4K quality cameras along with creative editing techniques to capture an emotional and cinematic view of each couple's wedding day. They are storytellers who love to explore new ways to narrate and illustrate their clients' love stories.

CM Wedding Films & Photos offers a range of wedding cinematography, photography, and drone footage options for your pre-ceremony preparations, ceremony, and reception. On the day of the wedding, the artists can offer additional hours of coverage in order to ensure complete coverage of the special celebration. This studio's services include:

• Full feature films

A
Featured
Akela

Married on 12/15/2018

Chris will give you a LOVE STORY you are guaranteed TEARS.

Cm wedding and films..... Christopher there is so much i can say about the quality of your service..1. Professionalism. I have never seen someone so dedicated in ensuring quality. Chris went above ... Read more and beyond in ensuring i had the most beautiful fairy tale video 2. Exceptional. I got continuous feedback from chris leading up to the wedding. He would do check ins quite often not only to ensure everything when smoothly but that i had my wedding plans down pat. He gave me some excellent advice which i will never forget that assisted me to prevent any problems that could have happen. 3. Quality. When i showed my friends, family, coworkers the video clip i got from chris.......OMG. Their reactions where endless..... Some had tears 😢 thats me too, others had goose bumps, some wanted a replay, some wanted a copy and others said this is like a fairy tale ....MEGAN MARKLE can NOT compare to this. .... Chris i am for ever grateful for having you on my big day. You captured everything i could dream off. You made me feel not only as a princess but my husband and I a ROYAL priest hood. God continued blessings on your business. Please don't just read this post... Just Call chris and remember your gonna need some handkerchiefs when he is through.

V
Vanessa

Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic!

Chris and his team was so professional at our Wedding. Coming from London we were very appreciative as we didn’t know what to expect but Chris was able to catered to our requirements and made sure to ... Read more capture the best parts of our special day. Chris was reliable, accommodating and very friendly, which made the day so relaxing. I would highly recommend CM Wedding for your Cinematography and photography for your Wedding

R
Ricardo

Married on 01/05/2019

The consummate Professional

Mr. Morris is a true professional. Production was of superior quality and we recieved our video in a timely manner. Money well spent. I would highly recommend Mr. Morris and I look forward to working ... Read more with him again for future events.