CMAX Photography

Alton, IL · View map

About CMAX Photography

Contemporary, Bold, Edgy, Hip, Sexy, Now CMAX Photography's unique, stylish and contemporary images make them one of the most sought after studios in the midwest. Coby and Diane capture the essence of the wedding day in a series of stunning images that show the affection, glamour and individuality of every couple they photograph. They carry this passion into their custom album designs making every wedding album unique. It's all CMAX, got your date booked?

5 Reviews for CMAX Photography

5 CMAX Photography Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 11/11/2011

CMAX photography was a perfect experience for us at our wedding. They are a husband and wife team who really know what they are doing. We met with them about a year in advance and they did an awesome ... Read more engagement photo shoot anywhere we wanted them to go. They have an eye for any idea you can think of. It has been such a pleasure working with them from start to finish. We got married last Saturday and it was the most beautiful night of my life and thanks to CMAX they captured it all. They are awesome at capturing the little moments and making them look surreal. They are constantly coming up with new ideas and have such a fun, sexy look! We just absolutely loved them. Its only day 3 of our marriage and some sample photos are already up on their website. They work great with color and black and white. I seriously just can't not say enough great things about these two. They are highly recommended and a 5 star service! Thanks CMAX

J
Julie

Married on 09/25/2010

If I could give more stars I totaly would. Coby and Diane did such an amazing job. Not only are they the kindest people you ever want to meet they go above and beyond. My pictures were more beautiful ... Read more then I ever dreamed they would be. They were taking pictures from the time I had my hair done until there were no more pics to be taken. Brides take it from me if you can splurge in one place make sure it's with your photographer, these are your memories. You will not be able to remember that day so make sure you have someone who is going to go the extra steps to get all the special moments you will want to keep fot the rest of your life.

E
Emily

Married on 12/06/2009

We LOVE CMAX! Coby and Diane are a husband and wife team from Alton, Illinois. They attended our wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico in December 2009. While the expense that goes toward photography is a ... Read more tough one to swallow, your photos are truly the one thing you can take with you from your big day. (And it goes so fast!) You will treasure CMAX's gorgeous, non-traditional photos for a lifetime. If you're going to splurge at all, we feel photography will give you the biggest return. We can't say enough about how great CMAX is.