CMD Photography

Pinellas Park, FL · View map

About CMD Photography

Welcome to CMD Photography~
I am a life photographer who is dedicated to capturing your most personal and monumental chapters in life. I bring fun and creativity to all my clients and strive to capture all the emotions and joys of your life.

Couples

3 CMD Photography Reviews

A
Amber

Married on 08/24/2013

She is very outgoing and a pleasant person who will work with you to help any way. She does a Fantastic job and will always keep a smile on anybody faces. She is great with children if you have any in ... Read more your wedding. I wouldn't choose anyone else she has stole our hearts and now is used for every occasion with our family and always recommended out if someone needs it.

B
Brandi

Married on 11/10/2012

I loved working with Courtney. From the start to finish, she was professional and all her communications were done with care and attention to detail. She helped me pick the shots and the poses to do; ... Read more she made me and my family feel comfortable so that our smiles looked natural. She brought a fresh energy to the shoot so that we felt like she was a member of the family who was really invested in the outcome. She provided the shots quickly and the quality was exceptional. I would highly recommend Courtney for any kind of job and for the work I needed her to do, which was a family photo shoot, she was wonderful!!

C
Christina

Married on 04/24/2010

My pictures are perfect! Courtney does an amazing job and I could not have been happier! Read more My pictures are perfect!! Courtney does an amazing job and I could not have been happier!

CMD Photography FAQ