CMG Weddings and Events

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About CMG Weddings and Events

CMG Weddings and Events is a wedding planning company that serves Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Napa Valley and beyond. They are devoted to personalizing your special day, regardless of your style, taste or vision. The company specializes in making the planning process free of stress and most importantly, enjoyable.

To make your wedding dreams a reality, the planner will tailor a package to fit your needs. They can guide you through choosing a color palette to handling behind-the-scenes details. CMG Weddings and Events offers the following services:

• 60 Day Coordination
  • Partial Panning
  • Full Planning and Design
  • Social Event Planning
  • Elopements
  • Vow Renewals

Areas Covered
CMG Weddings and Events plans weddings throughout Southern and Northern California. Areas include Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento , Bay Area and Wine Country, but CMG is always available to travel!

48 Reviews for CMG Weddings and Events

48 CMG Weddings and Events Reviews

H
Featured
Hillary

Married on 05/20/2017

I can't thank Christine enough for all of the hard work she put in to making sure my wedding day was perfect. She made sure everything was taken care of before the big day. When we had our final ... Read more meeting with the venue, she knew all of the vendor names, what time they would arrive, what each vendor required per their contract, etc. She knew more than me and I booked the vendors! Day of I was so impressed by Christine's poise and grace as she handled all the last minute stressful big day whoops that are bound to happen. My wedding favors were live succulent plants and we're supposed to arrive the Thursday before the wedding. After an unforeseen shipping nightmare, they didn't arrive until the day before. She had all the hand blown glass succulents unwrapped and escort cards placed before I arrived at the venue. My mother-in-law also decided to open the bar before the ceremony as we were doing our first look pictures. I grabbed Christine and told her to close the bar and gather the glasses before the ceremony began. She was right on it and not a single glass was present during the ceremony. We decided to change around the bouquet/garter toss last minute (because I didn't know you weren't supposed to wear the garter the whole night and it was about to fall off). She coordinated with the DJ and everything happened smoothly. Right after we cut the cake I asked her to grab my engraved cake knife/server to make sure it wouldn't be used by the caterers to cut the entire cake. She did so right away and it ended up with all the rest of my belongings. My parents especially loved Christine! Everything they asked her to do day of, she did immediately. She was always so easy to find! I got a ton of compliments from so many people after the wedding asking who the coordinator was! People left commenting that it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to and as much as I would love to take credit, I know it wouldn't have been possible without Christine.

M
Melissa C.

Married on 06/21/2019

Hire CMG Events Immediately!!

The best advice I can give to any newly engaged couples: hire CMG Events immediately! For any couples considering or wondering if they should hire a wedding planner, let me promise you, this was ... Read more HANDS DOWN the best money we spent throughout the entire wedding process! One of the greatest memories I have looking back on our wedding day is that we were truly in the moment with our family and friends, and I credit that 100% to Christine and her team running and executing a flawless event. The dedication of Christine was seen and noticed by every one of our guests, many of them complimenting on how smoothly everything went! On the biggest day of our lives, it was so comforting to know that we had a professional, experienced crew of people who were there to ensure that the event (and all of its moving parts) ran without a hitch. I never once was worried, panicked, or stressed on our wedding day, because I knew Christine was on top of EVERYTHING and had it under control. That factor alone allowed us to be so relaxed and able to truly enjoy the wedding with ZERO (and yes, I mean ZERO) stress! Along with the day of coordination, Christine was an absolute dream to have during the planning process. We truly had no idea where to start, and Christine sat down in our initial meeting and provided us with a month by month breakdown of what needed to be booked and when, immediately helping us feel at ease. She was fantastic with helping us stay on track with our upcoming payments and appointments with vendors, which is a huge part of this ordeal! She provided us with an overall month by month schedule and breakdown of due dates, appointments, etc., but also always emailed and/or texted a few days in advance to send a gentle reminder. In the midst of us both working and my husband finishing school, along with managing our own day to day lives, it was such a relief to have a second pair of eyes on these things! In addition to that, having someone who was so experienced in this field providing us with contacts and vendors gave us total confidence that our big day would be great: and it was! From DJ to florist to venue to food, everything was top-notch, another credit to Christine and her extensive contact list. What I also really appreciated about Christine was that she let this be OUR day. She certainly gave her advice and input on certain matters of design, decoration, etc., but did it in a way that was not pushy and really let the thematic side be our choice. That was especially important as I never felt pressured into choosing anything that I didn't totally love; whatever we chose, Christine made us feel like it was the best decision ever because it was what we loved. Through and through, we felt like we had a guide, a support system, and a partner throughout the planning: which was definitely needed during what could otherwise be a very high stress time! I cannot recommend CMG Events highly enough. It is so worth it to have a professional guiding you through the wedding planning process, helping facilitate and run vendor meetings, keeping track of your payment schedule, and making sure everything is ready to go and moving efficiently day of. Our wedding and the memories that go along with it are 100% because of Christine and the amazing work that she did. Hire CMG Events: you will NOT regret it!!!

David
David Tran

Married on 06/04/2019

Best Decision We Made For Our Wedding

My wedding was last weekend and I still can't believe what a fairy tale it was because of the amazing work Christine and her team did! My wife is in the middle of law school and works full time as ... Read more well, so we definitely had no time to plan the whole wedding ourselves. We set out to find a planner who we felt most comfortable with and would cater to our needs. We interviewed over 15 planners and each one had something that either my wife or I weren't too sure of or it just didn't feel right for us. The second we met with Christine, we knew she was the one. We hired Christine for our full planning needs and it was the by far the BEST decision we made in the wedding planning process. The night flowed so effortlessly, everything was organized and set up beyond what we could have envisioned--overall, it was a dream! Not only did we gain a spectacular planner, but also a lifelong friend. Again, she was the best decision we made for our wedding. Going into detail of some of the amazing work Christine did during our wedding..... 1) Always Responsive - No matter what type of communication (email, text, calls, meet up), I have yet to meet someone who was so responsive. Questions/concerns were answered via emails and text immediately. I sometimes forgot the time of day and texted Christine late at night on multiple occasions and each time responses were answered. Christine truly does breathe/eat/sleep event planning 2) All Issues Resolved Before It Reached Us - Throughout the wedding planning process multiple issues arise that would of freaked the life out of us if we didn't have Christine. A major issue was our venue went through management changes and some of the items agreed upon, were not going to happen. Christine personally handled all issues prior to us knowing. It wasn't until after the resolution did she mention it to us. I am so grateful for that, because if we had known beforehand we would have freaked out and I know for sure it would of affected my wife ability to study for law school. 3) Amazing Communication/Patience With Family - We have a pretty large extended family and each member raved about Christine. All of them mentioned how they addressed all their concerns/question during the wedding flawlessly. Some of my family members aren't fluent in English, yet Christine was able to help address all concerns. She even put on the boutonnieres on many of my family members who didn't know how to do it. Again, just another reason how Christine was so amazing