CMPhotography

Ladson, SC · View map

About CMPhotography

Cmerryphotography@yahoo.com- (843)303-3687

Our philosophy is to work with each couple as individuals by tailoring your wedding photos to your own personal desires, while providing options for the style in which your wedding is photographed. Though we are constantly changing and growing, these reputable, time-honored qualities are what make CMphotography unique.

Our goal is to provide individualized attention to each and every couple or family, providing the highest level of customer care. Our photographs are creatively bold and unique, and capture the personalities of the couples we work with.

105 Reviews for CMPhotography

105 CMPhotography Reviews

Briana
Briana

Getting married on 04/06/2020

He was awesome. We kept trying at different times, but we kept getting rained out, so we finally just decided to try something different. If we ever had an idea for a shot we wanted, he would comply ... Read more and tweak it to make it better, he gave me everything I wanted and more. I highly recommend him!!!

N
Nate Washuta

Getting married on 11/24/2019

Great Photographer!

Chuck recently did our engagement photos and we can’t wait to work with him for our wedding photos. He was always responsive and made us feel comfortable. We would highly recommend him for anyone ... Read more looking for a photographer in the Charleston area.

I
Ivy Laird

Married on 08/05/2019

Charles is an incredible photographer that can capture your special day like none others

We just received our gallery Charlea prepared for us! JUST INCREDIBLE! Charles was unbelievable with the entire family. His professionalism is unmatched and is so willing to please everyone. Very ... Read more Very easy to work with and is a perfectionist, with whatever your occasion may be. All of the pictures he took captured the love we have for our family. I am so very thankful that Charles was recommended to us. Have dealt with many photographers during my life but none so willing to give so much of himself. He didn’t keep looking at his watch, or looking at how many pictures he shot he just continued to engage everyone for just the right picture Thankyou Charles Ivy laird