C'Nergy

Orlando, Florida · View map · Visit website

About C'Nergy

C’Nergy is a premier wedding music entertainment company based in Orlando, Florida that delivers extraordinary musical experiences with their collaborative team of talented individuals. Their goal is to give you and your guests the sensation of being in the front row of a live concert.

C’Nergy provides a variety of entertaining acts that will give you everything you may need for the music portion of your wedding. Their musicians and vocal performers can perform every genre of music you can think of, including English top 40 hits, Latin top 40 hits or a mix of both. They can seamlessly transition between musical styles so that the dancing never stops. They also offer artists that play acoustic guitar, piano and minor percussion for those who want a more intimate performance for their ceremony or cocktail hour. With their versatility and experience, they are dedicated to handling everything professionally and customizing bands for each portion of your event.

102 Reviews for C'Nergy

102 C'Nergy Reviews

S
Featured
Stephens Rogers

Married on 03/23/2019

Incredible Band / Even Better to Work With

C'Nergy was the highlight of our wedding. We never left the dance floor. They fulfilled on every promise they made to us when we initially met with them. Our friends and family have all told us how ... Read more much fun they had, largely because of the band. The band played our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son songs flawlessly. They knew exactly which songs to play at all times, engaged with us and our guests on the dance floor and they only took one break once the party started. Most bands take several breaks. They don't schedule their breaks like most bands. If the crowd is having fun, they keep playing. If they sense that a break is needed, they'll take it at the right time. From the set up to the singing to the instrumentals it was all first class. They are true professionals and worked well with us and the rest of our vendors. I would highly recommend at least a 7-piece band which is what we had, which allows for a sax. We also had a keyboard for cocktail hour which our guests tell us was fantastic. C'Nergy was also more than willing to work with us leading up to the wedding. They came to the venue to ensure there was sufficient power, they met and coordinated their day around our other vendors and they sent a full song list to us well in advance, so that we could choose our favorites and cross off songs we didn't want to have played. They cater to their clients and make sure that you do not have to worry about a thing on your big day. We had never heard C'Nergy play in person before we walked out for our first dance, but needless to say, there is no reason to. They are phenomenal. Put your full trust into the team at C'Nergy and you will not be disappointed for a second! We can’t thank them enough. It was the best decision we made for our wedding day.

M
Maggie Erhardt

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Best band of all time!

My husband and I hired C'Nergy for our wedding last weekend. Let me just say, there is NO BETTER BAND than this one! We live in Chicago and have MANY good bands here. However, C'Nergy rocked the ... Read more night away, unlike any other band we have ever seen!! All of our guests flew from Chicago to Florida for our wedding, and I cannot tell you how many of them have asked where we found them and if they can move to Chicago. Some guests even asked for their business card! I have never had so much fun in my life! The dance floor was PACKED all night long! We had the absolute best experience. Rafy is so kind and really goes above and beyond to make your wedding day perfect. If you don't hire C'Nergy, you will be disappointed!!! Thank you, Rafy!!!!!

Stephanie
Stephanie Marie

Married on 07/06/2019

Unbelievably talented and fun! Best band ever!!

One of the things I wanted at our wedding was a full dance floor... And wow, C'Nergy delivered and kept the party going all night! C'Nergy is full of energy, talent and knows how to give the crowd ... Read more exactly what they want. I had so many people during and after our wedding telling me how incredible the band was all night. They pulled people onto the dance floor, danced along side us and had my husband and I on stage dancing with them too. It was so fun to look out onto to the dance floor and see how many family and friends were out there dancing and having the time of their lives. C'Nergy also provided a pianist for our ceremony and an guitarist for our cocktail hour. We had the 9 piece band for our reception. I highly recommend the 9 piece band, it was worth EVERY penny. The performance they put on is unlike anything I've ever seen at another wedding or event. If C'Nergy is available for your wedding date, book them before you miss out on the best band in Central Florida!!