Coastal Discovery Museum

Emily
Emily

Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience at the Coastal Discovery Museum

Growing up on the island, I knew I would one day get married there, and the Coastal Discovery Museum was absolutely perfect. The venue is beautiful, and it truly wowed our visiting guests. Robin was ... Read more incredibly responsive and helpful. A note is there are several rules and regulations at the venue; however, none that will prevent you from having an absolute blast.

S
Samantha

Married on 10/05/2013

The first time I stepped foot on Honey Horn Plantation my husband and I knew it was where we had to get married. He loves history and the outdoors and I love hilton head and the southern/ coastal feel ... Read more feel of the property. We had our ceremony under the spanish moss covered trees and reception under the pavilion and it could not have been more perfect. I wanted to add alot of my own decor and details and this venue allowed me to make it my own!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 04/21/2018

We LOVED our experience at Honey Horn at the Coastal Discovery Museum! Robin Swift was fantastic to work with and even helped on the day of our wedding shuttling us back and forth for pictures and ... Read more helping our older guests get to and from the ceremony site. This venue does have a strict 10PM shut down time due to town noise ordinances, but for the rental fee gets you the site for the entire day so no worries about having to share space with other brides and grooms. The site is unmatched for Low Country scenery and has a ton of areas for pictures and for your guests to explore. Highly recommend!