Coastal Gourmet Catering

West Mystic, CT · View map · Visit website

About Coastal Gourmet Catering

Coastal Gourmet Catering is a custom catering and event planning service based in Stonington, Connecticut. With over 25 years of experience catering at three dozen venues, they have the expertise and talent to create a memorable culinary experience for you and your guests on your wedding day. They have built a reputation on unparalleled professional service, culinary excellence and creative presentation. Coastal Gourmet Catering caters weddings of all sizes, styles and budgets.

Coastal Gourmet Catering offers the following wedding catering services to accommodate to your needs:

• Bar service
  • Bartenders
  • Servers
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery

Cuisine
Coastal Gourmet Catering offers seasonal selections that can be custom-tailored to fit your needs and taste. They cater to dietary needs including options for gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, organic, vegan and vegetarian diets. Their diverse cuisine styles include:

• American

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 09/15/2018

After meeting with three caterers, we chose Coastal Gourmet for our wedding rehearsal dinner at the Boat Shed in Mystic Seaport and for our wedding reception at the Branford House in Groton. After the ... Read more the most perfect weekend of our lives, we are happy to say that we cannot recommend CG enough! Our coordinator, Jenna Landon, was absolutely incredible. She was detail oriented, professional, informative, and quick to respond. Regardless of how many questions I asked her, Jenna provided me with the answers and NEVER expressed frustration at my endless questions/emails. We had a very specific vision for our rehearsal dinner and reception and, for our reception in particular, we brought a lot of our own decor to make it more personal - Jenna and her team executed everything flawlessly. As a company, CG was extremely flexible to work with. Not only do they have endless menu options to choose from, but they are more than happy to craft something special for you or to work around certain menu ideas you may have. They were up-front about pricing and more than happy to change things around to fit in our budget. CG (and Jenna in particular) also made securing our rentals a breeze. We had to bring almost everything in for the our reception at the Branford House and it was extremely easy to organize everything with CG's help. Last but certainly not least, our food was spectacular. We were so happy with both events! If you're on the fence about a caterer, you can't go wrong with Coastal Gourmet.

Michaela
Michaela Rinaldo

Married on 08/17/2019

The Absolute Best Experience!

Where do I even start? Coastal Gourmet was absolutely amazing! Kimberly was our event coordinator and she was so amazing to work with throughout the entire process. From our first chat on the phone, ... Read more to building our menu, to planning the details of the event, Kimberly was kind, responsive, caring, and SO professional. She really took the time to sit with us, get to know us, learn about our relationship, and find fun ways to incorporate our personalities into our wedding. They had so many amazing options and ideas for how to build out our menu and went out of their way to create some tasty gluten free options to accommodate my allergy. I was so impressed by the attentiveness of Tom, Kimberly, and the whole CG team at the wedding. Kimberly kept us in the loop and on track to make sure we stayed on schedule and was always checking in to make sure we were happy. The bridal attendant Judy was an absolute doll and made sure that bride and groom had everything we needed. She literally followed me around with gluten free entrees as I said hello to our guests to make sure I ate! Not once did I have an empty drink in hand as she kept replenishing me with my cocktail and ice cold bottled water throughout the night. We are totally blown away by our experience with the whole CG team and we would recommend them to absolutely anyone who is looking for a worry-free catering and event experience!

M
Melissa Moss

Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent: delicious food and detailed attention

Our experience was fantastic - every detail was taken care of beautifully and the food was excellent! Read more Our experience was fantastic - every detail was taken care of beautifully and the food was excellent!