Coastal Occasions

Jacksonville Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Coastal Occasions

Let Coastal Occasions host your special event in The Greenhouse Courtyard at Casa Bella Village 5 blocks from the Atlantic Ocean in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. The Greenhouse Courtyard boasts a whimsical Tuscan garden feel with fig vines lining the ceiling. This exclusive, hidden gem of Northern Florida is the perfect place for a romantic wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
This vintage-inspired venue has one event space that is fit like a banquet hall. Guests will feel as though they are stepping back into old-world Italy as they enter under the exposed wooden beams lined with figs, and experience the soft Italian lights. This romantic venue can hold up to 100 of your closest friends and family.

• Planning

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 11/11/2017

I'm still so emotional after my PERFECT wedding at Coastal Occasions last weekend. From the very beginning Ambre and her team were a dream to work with- she even moved our ceremony location 20 minutes ... Read more minutes from go time because of the weather; from flowers, to food, to DJ, to photographer we used all preferred vendors and were beyond impressed with each and every one! If I could Do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you all so much for making our night the best dream I've ever had!

L
Liory

Married on 11/09/2018

Awesome venue and staff. Love, love Ambre Goff my planner. She is amazing. She always responds in less than 24 hours with any silly question I might have. Always accomodating and giving you ideas ... Read more and/or advice when you are not sure how to do something. I still have a couple of months until my wedding day and so far they have been excellent. I am sure my reception will be flawless. I can't wait to see how beautiful everything will be.

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely Gorgeous in every way! Katie went above and beyond to make our night very special! She is an amazing person! Very vintage and the natural greenery just makes it even more than we can ... Read more describe! There are not enough words to describe the amazing staff and how Thankful I am for everything they did for me!!! I would recommend Coastal Occasions for any one looking for a stress free wedding! Definitely worth more than 5 stars!! Planning a last minute wedding didn’t stop or effect how hard they worked to make my dreams come true!! Thank you all, especially Katie!!!