Cobblestone Farms

Kingsley, MI · View map

About Cobblestone Farms

Cobblestone Farms is a unique and fun wedding venue located in Traverse City, Michigan. They offer a rustic, country and outdoorsy style for your happily ever after. This one-of-a-kind scenic barn is a husband and wife-owned venue that will be with you every step of the way to ensure your wedding day is as magical as it can be.

Facilities and Capacity
Cobblestone Farms provides the farmhouse and the barn for you to enjoy. The venue can host 200 guests and offers both indoor and outdoor locations. Built in 1914, the farmhouse is warm and inviting with the barn as the focal point. Additionally, they have a triple-peaked wedding tent so you can take full advantage of the beautiful grounds and outdoors on your special day.

All-inclusive packages are available at Cobblestone Farms to make your wedding stress-free. They also provide event planning and a pet friendly atmosphere. Services available include the following:

• Setup
  • Outside vendors
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
In addition to the services mentioned above, Cobblestone Farms has many other services for your convenience. Bar services are also available if you would like a limited, cash or open bar for a champagne toast. Other services are provided, such as:

• Photo booth
  • Candy and popcorn bar
  • Tables
  • Chairs

Location
Cobblestone Farms has numerous hotels just 10 minutes away so you and your guests can relax after your big day. There are also many summer rental houses and campgrounds nearby.

64 Reviews for Cobblestone Farms

64 Cobblestone Farms Reviews

Tyler
Tyler

Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Place and Beautiful People!

Bill and Toni are honestly one of the best people/couple I've ever had the privilege of knowing and interacting with. Cobblestone Farms is beautiful and you can genuinely see the love, care, and time ... Read more they put into their venue as well as each couple that visits. My husband and I consider ourselves to be extremely fortunate to be a part of the Cobblestone family!

K
Kristina

Married on 06/15/2019

Magical fairy tale of a wedding

Billy and Toni are ABSOLUTELY amazing. And their farm made our wedding day a the fairy tale experience i always dreamed of having since I was a little girl! Even with last minute changes due to rain, ... Read more toni and bill handled every moment of our day go so smoothly that I was able to be a care free bride! The only negative is that my cheeks were super sore from the huge smile I wore all day! We love bill and toni, they will forever be a part of our family and I love cobblestone farms!

K
Koni Cain

Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing magical wedding day!!

Amazingly beautiful location with the most personalized feeling ever! Bill and Toni made us feel like part of the family. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Read more Amazingly beautiful location with the most personalized feeling ever! Bill and Toni made us feel like part of the family. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.