Coco Elle MUA

North Oxford, MA · View map · Visit website

About Coco Elle MUA

Coco Elle MUA is a wedding makeup business based in North Oxford, Massachusetts, that serves Boston, Watertown and Waltham areas. The owner, Coco Elle, is a professional makeup artist who has over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry. At Coco Elle MUA, Coco specializes in offering her top-quality makeup services to brides and their bridal party on the day of their wedding celebration.

Coco Elle MUA offers a full return on their investment to each bride that invests in her work. Coco offers a wide range of makeup services to brides, which include a consultation, trial service, airbrush makeup, contour makeup, natural makeup, on-site makeup, false eyelashes, brow and eyelash tinting and tattoo coverage. She also offers hair removal services, such as tweezing and waxing. Coco Elle MUA can accommodate up to 20 people per session.

5 Reviews for Coco Elle MUA

5 Coco Elle MUA Reviews

A
Alexandra

Married on 11/02/2018

Nothing short of amazing!

Courtney created the most beautiful look on my wedding day. I felt gorgeous and glamorous, but still very much felt like myself. Her responsiveness and dedication is unlike anyone I’ve ever met. She ... Read more interacted with everyone in the room, all while never losing focus on the detail to my face. I cannot recommend her enough!

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 10/06/2018

Courtney was absolutely amazing!

Courtney did my bridesmaids and my make up on October 6th 2018! She slayed each one of our styles (as we are all very different) and vibed with us so well! She was quick, affordable, professional, and ... Read more absolutely NAILED our looks. I can’t thank her enough for what she did for me and my girls on my special day! Thank you Courtney!!!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 09/08/2018

Courtney is amazing!

Courtney was the makeup artist for my wedding and did makeup for about 9 girls. She was able to get them all done on time without rushing or anything which I definitely appreciated. Everyone looked ... Read more perfect and loved their makeup! My cousin/bridesmaid loved it so much she booked Courtney for her wedding! I highly recommend Courtney for your wedding day! She was friendly and personable, easy to work with, very professional, and accommodating. We couldn't have been happier!