Coco Gallery

Fullerton, CA · View map

About Coco Gallery

The mind is a funny thing. Memories are triggered by sights, smells, and sounds. We are four photographers collaborating to bring you an experience, gathering an eclectic compilation of moments; building a time capsule if you will of instances flash frozen and preserved in tangible form. We are presenting images elevated and enhanced into an art form. Photographs to create an exhibit that tells a story. Welcome to the Coco Gallery where we are the curators of life.

17 Reviews for Coco Gallery

17 Coco Gallery Reviews

A
Andy

Married on 08/09/2014

Coco Gallery were awesome! From the consultation to the actual wedding day, they really were a pleasure to work with. Jason and Michelle were just easy to work with and made it fun! All the pictures ... Read more pictures turned out amazing and they captured every moment on our special day!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 07/12/2013

Coco Gallery was amazing throughout the wedding process, from the engagement shoot to answering a million email questions to the wedding and then the final product. They were flexible, helpful, so ... Read more very sweet and accommodating. And the photos of the entire event (12 hours total) were so perfect and captured all the special moments that I wanted. Highly recommended. I worked with Michelle, Jason, and Stephanie and they were all amazing.

Paige
Paige

Married on 06/01/2013

The Coco team was spectacular! They were outside of our budget, but I was so impressed by what they showed us that I was willing to spend the extra. On the day of the wedding, they were prompt and ... Read more looked professional. They told us exactly what they needed, where we needed to stand, and how we could help to get the best shot. They were also funny and personable. It helped because at some point, my cheeks started hurting and smiles were becoming less natural. That's when they would crack a joke that made us naturally laugh. They were also really grey when our families started getting demanding about the shots they wanted. It was really nice to have them work well with difficult personalities. There was only one shot we requested, and they ran with it! We have only seen a couple teasers so far, but they're fantastic! I can't wait to see the rest of them!