Coco Loco Chocolate Fountains

Phoenix, AZ · View map

About Coco Loco Chocolate Fountains

Coco Loco Chocolate Fountains has been operatiing in Arizona since 2005. Over 3 feet tall and filled to the brim with over 25 pounds of the finest Belgian dark, milk, or white chocolate. From Sedona resorts and Paradise Valley estates to corporate luncheons and small get-togethers, we ensure that your chocolate fountain event gets the utmost in personal attention. We are the most experienced, most affordable Chocolate Fountain provider in Arizona. We look forward to satisfying all of your chocolate desires!

2 Reviews for Coco Loco Chocolate Fountains

2 Coco Loco Chocolate Fountains Reviews

C
Cristi

Married on 12/12/2015

I booked them for my BFFs wedding on Saturday 12/12/15. Everything was great! From the beginning to the day of the wedding. Jim was great to work with and very accommodating. The fountain was ... Read more beautiful, the presentation was great and the chocolate was superior. Everyone loved it. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I just need another reason to use them again.

B
Briana

Married on 04/21/2011

Coco Loco Chocolate Fountains was one of the best parts of my wedding! We were so thrilled with them since day 1. When we found their website we were ecstatic! Everyone takes advantage of brides (in ... Read more (in my opinion) and charges up a storm for everything.. Not Jim! Even when I was a slacker and didn't respond in a timely matter, didn't get the forms to him etc., he was still ready and willing to help me in any way. He was a great form of entertainment for all my guests too! The table he set up was BEAUTIFUL and was really a great center piece for my buffet room. As any bride knows, you're running around like crazy, so he found me and asked if we would like a plate of chocolate, brought it to me, and even warned me about getting it on my dress. He was great and I think if you are considering getting a chocolate fountain, go with Jim with Coco Loco Chocolate Fountains. Very budget friendly, and a GREAT guy to work with. Thanks so much, Jim!

1 Deals & Discounts