CocoLuna Events

Estero, Florida · View map

About CocoLuna Events

CocoLuna Events is an event planning and design company in Estero, Florida. They make traditional wedding fresh and off beat weddings timeless. They plan in color! Their goal is to focus on the details so that you are able focus on enjoying the experience.

The team at CocoLuna Events focuses their design work on creating personalized experiences that bring your aesthetic to life. Their planning and logistics services are detail oriented and cover everything you can think of and more to ensure a stress-free, smooth day. They ensure you have everything you need your event including:

• Wedding day coordination (includes 45 days of
coverage, plus monthly check-ins)
  • Event design and wedding day coordination
  • Full service planning

46 CocoLuna Events Reviews

Krista
    Krista

Married on 02/16/2019

Couldn't of done it without Courtney!

Coming highly recommended, Courtney was EVERYTHING and more. She is the sweetest, most organized person I have ever met. She has a way of being super patient and understanding, and most importantly, ... Read more knows how to calm you down when you feel like time is flying by way too fast. From day one, she was on top of everything and ensured we had everything to make the day absolutely perfect. She is not afraid to tell you what can and will not work, and we trusted her with every little detail. Whenever I hear someone is or will be soon engaged, I cannot stop going on and on about Courtney. She made me feel so calm and collected during the entire day and made sure everything ran perfectly smooth. I could go on and on, and will most certainly use her for future celebrations!!

K
    Kat

Married on 02/02/2019

The Best Decision You'll Make For Your Wedding Day

I got married in Fort Myers in February 2019, but my husband and I live out of state. Hiring CocoLuna Events for day of design was by far the best decision we made during the whole planning process.I ... Read more have never really "dreamed" of my wedding day, but that didn't stop Courtney at CocoLuna Events from planning the wedding of my dreams, which takes some serious skill and talent. Working with Courtney is a wonderful experience. She's upbeat and personable, but she's also very good at coming up with design ideas based on the couple's personalities and budgets. She recommended top notch vendors to us based on our general style and taste, and every single one of them knocked it out of the park. She's also super organized and detail oriented, thinking of things that I'd have missed entirely. As far as I know, the day went off without a hitch. I'm sure there were some snafus but my husband and I never heard about them. Our wedding was way beyond our expectations. She's just phenomenal. I can't recommend her enough.

E
    elizabeth

Married on 11/17/2018

The best of the best!

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to how great Courtney is. She is so professional, organized, fun, and comforting. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect and is an ... Read more absolute expert. There were so many things I never even considered when it came to the wedding day and her guidance was invaluable. I never once felt anxious about the details for the day because I knew Courtney was on top of everything! She also recommended the best vendors (photographers, videographer, desserts, florists) and there is no way I could have planned this wedding without her. I feel so lucky to have had Courtney as our planner and would do it all over again just so I could work with Courtney!