CocoMelody Bridal Boutique

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About CocoMelody Bridal Boutique

CocoMelody Bridal Boutique is a beautiful bridal attire boutique in Los Angeles, California. This lovely shop has been in business for over 19 years. They help brides’ dreams come true with attentive service, an extensive and stylish inventory, and personalized care throughout your shopping and fitting experience. Shop at CocoMelody Bridal Boutique to find your perfect dress in a friendly, stress-free environment.

CocoMelody Bridal Boutique offers an incredible inventory of designer dresses of all sizes and styles. You may book a private bridal appointment to shop for your dress, as well as dresses for the bridal party. After selecting your gown, you can have it fitted and customized by the onsite dressmakers and seamstresses. CocoMelody Bridal Boutique makes sure you leave the shop with a one of a kind dress that completes your wedding day.

60 Reviews for CocoMelody Bridal Boutique

60 CocoMelody Bridal Boutique Reviews

Gracie
Featured
Gracie

Getting married on 04/10/2021

Amazing experience

After hours and hours of online research on wedding dresses i stumbled upon Cocomelody. I read all the reviews and watched all the youtube reviews and decided to make an appointment. Check in was fast ... Read more fast and easy. The front desk was extremely welcoming and attentive. My stylist was Clay and let me tell you he was AMAZING! Clay pulled the dresses that i had emailed him prior to my appointment. The quality of the dresses was great and the prices even better! i did not feel rushed or pressured to buy a dress. I went to my appointment with my aunt, sister and grandmother, however i could not make a decision without my mom. so we decided to make a 2nd appointment. Upon arriving at my second appointment Clay was busy with another client and i was being helped by another stylist. I believe they were having issues finding the dresses that i was asking for. But the store manager took it upon herself to help out personally! Customer service was great on her part. Halfway through my appointment Clay became available and was able to help me. The dress that i was looking for "LD5830" was not available in my size, however when i seen it in person i knew that was my dress! Plus size selection was great and at very reasonable prices! i will be updating my post once the dress comes in and i am able to try it on. Thank you Cocomelody for an amazing experience!

Heisha
Heisha

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Stunning dresses

I loved everything about CocoMelody! I went to their pop up shop in NYC and they have amazing customer service. Sure they didn’t have all the dresses I wanted to try on but they made the experience ... Read more amazing. I still got to try on 3 dresses and I fell in love with my dress. I customized it and it fits like a glove. Thank you CocoMelody for the amazing dress!

Stefanie
Stefanie Lenkowicz

Getting married on 08/29/2020

Bought my wedding dress online !

I can’t believe that I took the risk to buy a dress without actually trying it on but I am so glad that I did. It is absolutely perfect and excellent quality. And the price was insanely cheap! Read more I can’t believe that I took the risk to buy a dress without actually trying it on but I am so glad that I did. It is absolutely perfect and excellent quality. And the price was insanely cheap!!!