Coeur d'Alene Golf and Spa Resort

Coeur D Alene, ID · View map · Visit website

About Coeur d'Alene Golf and Spa Resort

Coeur d'Alene Golf and Spa Resort is a country club wedding venue located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, that has been part of the wedding industry for more than 28 years. This unique venue offers indoor and outdoor spaces, as well as a cruise boat, to host wedding ceremonies and receptions. Its spectacular views of the Lake Coeur d’Alene and first-class amenities will truly make every couple's special day memorable.

Facilities and Capacity
Coeur d'Alene Golf and Spa Resort can accommodate up to 500 guests. It offers a variety of indoor and outdoor areas that feature scenic views of Lake Coeur d’Alene, a wedding garden with thousands of flowers, infinity pools, cabanas, and indoor/outdoor fireplaces. The venue is well-suited for both small, intimate gatherings, and large, extravagent wedding celebrations. Lake Coeur d’Alene Cruises has been witness to thousands of weddings with its fleet of five boats that vary in size. Wedding cruises float past the spectacular shorelines of the lake, creating unbeatable memories for couples and their guests.

Coeur d'Alene Golf and Spa Resort caters to a variety of wedding events, including ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, elopements, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. Its services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Event planning
  • In-house bar
  • Clean up

Cuisine
The venue provides on-site catering services, drawing from local, American, Mexican, and Indian cuisine, with the option to have a tasting to determine the final menu. Food can bee served in a variety of styles, including buffet, dessert, servers, cocktail reception, hors d’oeuvres, plated, and stations. Couples may bring a cake from an outside vendor. Coeur d'Alene Golf and Spa Resort accommodates special dietary needs, including gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, vegan, kosher, no pork, organic, and vegetarian.

21 Reviews for Coeur d'Alene Golf and Spa Resort

21 Coeur d'Alene Golf and Spa Resort Reviews

J
Featured
Jenniifer

Married on 05/25/2014

Jodi was our event planner and I cannot imagine how I would have handled this event without her. Her service was above and beyond the call of duty, and the boat exceeded expectations. Dinner was ... Read more fantastic, and everyone had a wonderful time. Jodi worked with me on my budget so that this was the wedding of our daughter's dreams, while doable with our budget. THANK YOU, JODI! Also… flowers were beautiful!

C
Courtney

Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot even describe how beautiful and amazing my wedding day was. Everyone was so accommodating and friendly. Becky and Michelle were so amazing in helping me. I was planning a wedding from Alaska ... Read more so not being able to have face to face conversations was difficult but they were so perfect in helping me around every corner. The food was delish & all of the staff was so friendly. All around such a pleasant experience. I am so grateful and my guest are still talking about what an incredible weekend it was.

M
Amelia

Married on 05/24/2015

I absolutely loved my perfect intimate wedding at the CDA Resort. Their service was impeccable and the beauty of the venue was beyond belief! The floating dock, tall pillars, blue lake and green ... Read more mountains were the perfect setting to put us at ease and make our special day unique and gorgeous. I also had my hair and make up done at the spa. The look I wanted was achieved. My hair and make up looked just like the pictures I brought in. The environment however wasn't very festive and I felt like I was treated like just another customer. The lady barely said a word to me in the 2 hours I was there. Also, there was no music playing so essentially I just sat there in silence. If I return to CDA and need hair or make up I will go elsewhere.