Cogan's Farm

Henderson, TN · View map · Visit website

About Cogan's Farm

Cogan's Farm is a historic farm wedding venue located Henderson, Tennessee. The facility is available for three-day rental, so couples and their loved ones have the weekend to relax and enjoy the celebration together. Cogan's Farm features many gardens and beautifully manicured wooded settings, all of which make for idyllic wedding spots. The sprawling acres provide a beautiful backdrop for photos, and the venue can be decorated to each couple’s specific taste.

Facilities and Capacity
Cogan's Farm sits on 150 acres, and features a plantation-style 1850s-era home, a modern barn, a 100-year-old barn, and a lake with a dock and fountain. There are eight event spaces for couples to choose from, including both indoor and uncovered outdoor options. It is a charming location to host many wedding events, including the ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, and engagement party. There are also get-ready rooms for the wedding party to utilize for preparations. The historic site can accommodate up to 500 guests, is wheelchair accessible, and has plenty of parking.

The facility is family-run and -operated, and the team at Cogan's Farm is happy to assist couples and their loved ones with the set up and clean up of the event. This allows a chance for everyone to feel as relaxed as possible. They offer a variety of event decor items, including a dance floor. Lighting can also be provided. Outside vendors are welcome, so everything is just as you want. Cogan's Farm provides a variety of options for couples to choose from for photography opportunities, while the guests are enjoying the view. The venue is available for rental for three days, giving everyone the chance to explore the property and truly enjoy their celebration.

Location
Cogan's Farm is located in Henderson, Tennessee, midway between Memphis and Nashville. It is just 15 minutes from Jackson, Tennessee.

33 Reviews for Cogan's Farm

33 Cogan's Farm Reviews

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Lohrer

Getting married on 10/19/2019

The Perfect Venue

The people at Cogan’s Farm are amazing. We are getting married in October and I absolutely can not wait to have our wedding there. Read more The people at Cogan’s Farm are amazing. We are getting married in October and I absolutely can not wait to have our wedding there.

Justin
Justin Braden

Getting married on 10/19/2019

They are awesome!

Definitely made us feel comfortable as soon as we got there! Absolutely can not wait for October! Read more Definitely made us feel comfortable as soon as we got there! Absolutely can not wait for October!

Madison
Madison

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing owners - extremely helpful

They were awesome. From Fran and Brian to their daughter Megan and her husband. They venue was awesome and they were more than happy to help us with a lot of things from the rehearsal dinner to the ... Read more day of the wedding. So happy I chose this venue cause they made everything so much easier for me on my day! The day before my wedding I realized we were one table short for my sign in table and they helped me find one on the property and let me use it.