Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue

Dawsonville, GA · View map · Visit website

About Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue

Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue is a rustic wedding venue located in Dawsonville, Georgia. This venue boasts Southern charm and a country feel, with rolling acres filled with horses and a barn with string lights. This barn-like venue will enchant you on your special day. With a variety of services, along with a friendly staff, Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue is the perfect setting for your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue can accommodate up to 350 guests over their multiple event spaces. Their locations include the outdoor ceremony and reception space, and an indoor barn-like setting. A bridal suite is included as well.

This venue offers the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Outside vendors
  • Pet-friendly atmosphere
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue offers the following options for their bar and catering services:

• Buffet
  • Outside alcohol
  • Champagne toast
  • Signature drink

Other Services
Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue offers the following event items for your wedding day:

• Aisle markers
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents and accessories

Location
Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue is located in Dawsonville, Georgia by Pigeon Creek.

25 Reviews for Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue

25 Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue Reviews

Alex
Featured
Alex Gardner

Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding 2/16/19

I am confused how you could rate this wedding venue anything other than 5. 0 across the board. Our wedding in February was absolutely flawless. I could not have dreamed a more beautiful or perfectly ... Read more executed day. There is not one thing I would change. From the time we toured the venue, Jeff and Susan did everything they could to make our wedding experience easy and amazing. You cannot beat the convenience of the wedding package being all inclusive. They let us tweak the package to eliminate some of the things that we didn’t need and replace them with things that were important to us. No other venues we spoke with accommodated us this way. Also, they made my moody winter wedding dream a complete reality. The decorations were flawless and so personally crafted to our style. I cannot say enough great things about our wedding and highly recommend booking your wedding at Cold Creek Farm... you will not regret it!

Calyn
Calyn

Married on 11/10/2018

Love at first sight!!!

We actually came across Cold Creek Farm through an AD on facebook. We had a list of venues to tour but Cold Creek was definitely at the top of our list. Other venues we good, but Cold Creek was ... Read more everything we were looking for in a wedding venue and more. Their all-inclusive packages are truly all-inclusive and at a price we couldn't beat. I'm a true believer in "you get what you pay for" and Cold Creek far exceeded that. Cold Creek made wedding planning so easy and so seamless. Our Coordinator - Lauren - was on top of everything and we couldn't have asked for a better day-of coordinator, she was amazing! Carla was always so quick to answer any questions I had and was always so helpful. Jeff and Susan opened up their home to us (as they do to all their guests) and allowed us to have a perfect fairy tale wedding. Carla was always so quick to answer any questions I had and was always so helpful. Thanks for hosting our perfect --FOREVER-- Cold Creek!!!, Matthew and Calyn Bell Est. November 10, 2018

J
Jenn

Married on 09/23/2018

We had our wedding at Cold Creek this past weekend. We had the most amazing experience! Everything was perfect and we would not have changed a single thing! Jeff and Susan, the owners, were there the ... Read more the day of the event to ensure everything went smoothly. They both came upstairs to spend time with me moments before walking down the aisle. They talked to me and eased my jitters. I would highly recommend Cold Creek as a wedding venue; you get amazing, stress-free service and quality for a great price!