ColeFactsWeddings

Jamaica, NY · View map

About ColeFactsWeddings

The love of your life recently proposed to you and now you are about to spend the rest of your life with him. Before you say I do, let the wedding expert at ColeFactsWeddings help you make your wedding planning experience stress-free. We understand planning your once in a life time experience could be absolutely nerve wrecking, however, we are dedicated to making your vision come to life, creating for you an unforgettable life changing event.......

4 Reviews for ColeFactsWeddings

4 ColeFactsWeddings Reviews

J
Jasmine

Married on 11/25/2017

Having Michelle ( Colefacts) help us with our wedding was the best decision we made. We decided to have a small ceremony however, in the end it felt like a royal affair! From doing our dresses to the ... Read more the simplest detail, everything was perfect. The day went off without a single issue making it so perfect and stress free. My dress was amazing and was literally fresh off the runway from her collection. She ensured it was altered just for me , making it one of a kind ! She even made my after party stunner !!!!! Her professionalism and experience was exceptional and there is not enough good things to be said . If you want a beautiful wedding , pick Michelle ! She ensured that everything we envisioned came to life and all we needed to do was show up and get married!

S
soraya

Married on 07/15/2017

If you are seeking a wedding planner who is professional, punctual and overall just talented, book Michelle of Colefacts Weddings. She is absolutely amazing. She not only was responsible for both the ... Read more church and reception venue decor but also was responsible to custom make my entire bridal party dresses including my wedding gown. As a bride you could imagine how nerve reckoning planning a wedding could be, but not if you have the right planner to execute your dream wedding. Thank you Michelle for making my dream wedding come true, besides my husband, this was the best decision I have made.

S
Suzanne

Married on 08/17/2016

Great! Friendly, jovial, to the point, professional and you sure get what you're looking for. I would recommend her in a flash. Read more Great! Friendly, jovial, to the point, professional and you sure get what you're looking for. I would recommend her in a flash.