Colette's Catering & Events

Fullerton, CA · View map

About Colette's Catering & Events

Colette’s Catering & Events is a full-service caterer based in Orange County that serves the greater Southern California area. Their hand-crafted, locally-sourced and creative cuisine puts a delicious twist on traditional dishes. Started in 1992 by Colette Coffman as a one-woman operation, Colette’s Catering & Events has grown to meet customer demand with mouthwatering food and impeccable service. Their passion for food, people and celebrations will create a memorable experience for everyone at the table.

Cuisine
Colette’s Catering & Events offers innovative, seasonally-inspired and beautifully prepared dishes. Their menus excel in serving up a creative twist to classic entrees. Colette’s Catering & Events will use their knowledge of the latest trends in exceptional cuisine and their passion for food to help bring your wedding day vision to life.

47 Reviews for Colette's Catering & Events

47 Colette's Catering & Events Reviews

Megan
Megan

Married on 12/15/2018

Attentive and delicious

They were attentive to us and our guests and the food was delicious! Read more They were attentive to us and our guests and the food was delicious!

T
Tiffany

Married on 08/19/2017

We had 6 months to plan the wedding and the first and most important decision was the venue. After visiting many locations in OC and LA, we chose Colette's Catering and the Muckenthaler. Without a ... Read more doubt, we know we made the best decision for us. The location was ideal - as it was central for our guests from all over Southern CA - (IE, OC, and LA). The venue itself is classic, beautiful and incredibly versatile. Its a true "all-in-one" venue to hold different wedding events, we moved our guests seamlessly to each new area - from the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, to dancing. Also, my favorite, was working with Duane and his team. He was incredibly responsive, friendly, warm, and efficient - he has a ton of experience and made the usually stressful process, much more easier for us. He was accommodating to many of my requests and I was impressed that he replied to my emails personally and in a timely manner. Last, but not least - THE FOOD! It really was so delicious. Our guests enjoyed it all- I received compliments from the cake, the steak, the veggie sides, even the salad dressing! OH and the bartenders were amazing. They were incredibly generous and kept the drinks flowing, which made for a very festive time indeed! Overall, we had a great time working with Duane and his team. From the beautiful venue, the professionalism, the flexibility, and quality service and food, we are so thankful that we chose the Muckenthaler.

A
Abigail

Married on 06/13/2015

My husband and I just got married at muckenthaler mansion with Colette's catering last weekend. We had a 6 month engagement and Colette's made everything happen so smoothly. It was the perfect day! ... Read more Duane, Sara and Andrea where amazing!!! I honestly can't say enough nice things about them!!! Also the food and cake was delicious!!! Multiple guests came up to us and said how it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. The whole experience was a dream come true!!!!!!! ❤️