College Park Flowers

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About College Park Flowers

A professional wedding florist in Houston, Texas, College Park Flowers specializes in classic and European garden-style floral arrangements. Owned and operated by floral designer Amie Savell, the company boasts over 15 years of experience in the Texas floral industry. From personal flowers to full floral décor, College Park Flowers’ quality, style and knowledge make it the ideal accompaniment to your wedding celebration.

College Park Flowers prides itself on offering its couples top-of-the-line wedding floral services. For a truly one-of-a-kind event, services include:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services
College Park Flowers offers couples a wide-variety of floral arrangement options to choose from. From eclectic and glamourous to modern and nautical, said choices include:

• Aisle decor

T
Featured
Tabitha

Married on 12/06/2014

Amie with college park flowers was absolutely INCREDIBLE! She helped make my vision for our wedding a reality! Not only was she great with ideas, but she was able to give me the look I was going ... Read more for without blowing our flower budget! I couldn't possibly have found someone any better to work with. She was patient as I asked a thousand questions and was always there to ease any concerns I had. She is so great, so caring, and so knowledgable about the business! I was so grateful to have her as a vendor!! She made my special day a breeze! I would DEFINITELY recommend College Park Flowers to everyone I know!!

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 05/26/2019

Best. Florist. Ever.

Amie is amazing and made our wedding day look PERFECT! She worked with us and helped make our wedding vision come to life. Not only did she provide us with flowers, but she brought votives, candle ... Read more holders, and other decor to complete our wedding day look. She was so wonderful to work with and FUN!

L
Lauren Beistegui

Married on 10/27/2018

Phenomenal Florals from a Professional Team!

My husband and I got married at Madera Estates on 10/27/2018. We had a fantastic experience working with Amie at College Park Flowers! Amie’s style and expertise were so appreciated – her work is very ... Read more classic and timeless, even if you are envisioning something on-trend. My mother and I developed a vision board on Pinterest, which Amie reviewed with us during our planning meeting. She understood what we were looking for immediately and was patient and professional through all of our questions. When it came to our wedding day, Amie and her team made everything look like a FAIRYTALE. The florals were phenomenal – perfect colors, blooms were timed perfectly, and smelled amazing. We received many compliments from guests. My husband and I were floored by the final product. Thank you for making our dreams come true! Highly recommend!!