Collette Benoit

Middletown, CT · View map · Visit website

About Collette Benoit

A wedding florist in Hartford, Connecticut, Collette Benoit specializes in beautifully designed floral arrangements for elegant, high-end weddings. Owned and operated by professional floral designer Collette Benoit, the company utilizes only the freshest and most interesting flowers. Passionate and professional, Collette Benoit’s unique and stunning blooms are sure to enchant you on your big day!

Collette Benoit prides itself on offering an array of streamlined floral wedding services. For a truly customized wedding celebration, said services include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services
Whether rustic or modern, Collette Benoit provides couples with a variety of fresh floral arrangement options. Options include:

• Table arrangements
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Corsages

Areas Covered
Collette Benoit proudly offers floral wedding services to couples throughout Hartford, Connecticut. Coupled with the local area, the company also extends said services to interested couples throughout central Connecticut and southern Vermont.

21 Reviews for Collette Benoit

21 Collette Benoit Reviews

T
Featured
Tonya

Married on 08/12/2017

Looking for spectacular arrangements/decor and peace of mind - look no further! Her bouquets, true works of love and art, just took the guests' breath away. I still dream about them! I hired Collette ... Read more Collette for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary, held at our Lake house on Lake Champlain. After only a few email exchanges and one meeting, she was able to perfectly understand my needs, provide brilliant ideas for leveraging what I already had and make a "wow" setting from the entrance and grounds, to the dining tables, buffet tables and serving platters. The color scheme was gold (for 50th) and navy blue. The event was outdoors under a tent surrounded by water- so I wanted "informal" yet unique and stunning bouquets to match the setting. Since I was feeling so comfortable with Collette and her brilliant and creative ideas- I gave her "Carte Blanche" which meant she could choose the flowers. When she mentioned that she would make the final selection the day before the event, as she was sourcing everything from the Boston Flower Exchange- I knew I had made the right choice. She wanted to make sure she had the freshest and most interesting flowers. The end result was SPECTACULAR- She simply took everyone's breath away.

T
Tricia

Married on 10/06/2018

Truly remarkable florist!

Collette took our ideas for our wedding and made it into an extraordinary reality - better than we could have ever imagined! She is encouraging and insightful and her arrangements are the highest ... Read more quality and creative. We could not have been more happy with everything!

J
Jessica

Married on 06/16/2018

Just beautiful

Collette was so easy to work with. She made our vision come to life with ease. She arrived at our wedding venue the morning of and handled everything from the ceremony to the reception. Throughout the ... Read more whole planning process she was easy to talk to and always responded in a timely manner. She was very detail oriented and always had a great response when I asked for her advice. She is a true professional and amazing at what she does! I’m so glad we chose her for our florist! She is truly amazing.