Collins Photo

Depew, NY · View map

About Collins Photo

At Collins Photo whether you want classic photos, modern photojournalistic shots, candid captures, or fun off the wall ideas our entire staff is here to help. We strive on being a part of your day, not the entire focus of the day. All our staff is professionally trained and had years experience shooting weddings. If you have any questions or would like to check our availability please call us or email us, we would love to hear from you!

8 Reviews for Collins Photo

8 Collins Photo Reviews

B
Brianna

Married on 08/24/2013

Chris was a great addition to our 'family' on our special day. He was very flexable and went out of his way to do a great job! The pictures are wonderful and he is very affordable. I look forward to ... Read more using his services again in the future.

T
Tracy

Married on 07/27/2013

I can not thank you enough for your wonder staff and you, you made the day. I love how you make every one feel at peace you had every thing planned. I was so glad that you made my daughter wedding day ... Read more a day to remember always.

A
Amanda

Married on 07/27/2013

I loved Chris Collins, so easy to work with. The first meeting with him, my then fiancé and I liked him so much. Chris is professional and great at what he does! You can tell that he is passionate ... Read more about his profession by the quality of his work. On my wedding day, he was so calm which calmed me down and is very flexible. I would love to work with him again, 1st year anniversary? I definitely would recommend him