Colonial Country Club

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About Colonial Country Club

The Colonial Country Club is a wedding venue in Fort Myers, Florida known for excellence. You will be amazed by the views of the golf course designed by Gordon Lewis. They offer in-house catering options and can customize a menu to your tastes. Their staff will take care of you and help you host the wedding you’ve always dreamed of!

Facilities and Capacity
This venue has four different event spaces that couples can utilize, including open-air and screened patios, a ballroom and other private rooms. The country club offers the Dressing Room for the bridal party to relax and get ready in. It is equipped with a vanity, lounge seating, full-length mirror and beverage service throughout the afternoon. In all, the Colonial Country Club can accommodate up to 225 guests.

The Colonial Country Club will take all measures to ensure that your day goes exactly as planned. This venue offers a complimentary certified wedding professional for couples. With various wedding decor items, cake and cake cutting, this venue has all the small details covered.

63 Reviews for Colonial Country Club

63 Colonial Country Club Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 11/20/2010

Michael Garner was our go to man for our ceremony and reception. I've had four close friends get married at Colonial and we all had a great experience. Michael was so patient and flexiable with plans ... Read more plans for my wedding. My mother and I were very organized which helped Michael out a lot but he was always willing to sit down with us to go over details and he was great with e-mails for quick questions. Colonial's prices were best in town. They didn't nickel and dime you for everything. You also get your cake through Mason's Bakery which was delicious! Alan was the food manager and he was also a big help in planning our meal. The food was awesome and huge portion sizes. Knowone went home hungry. I would recommend going there for dinner on Thursday or Friday night. They are open to the public, you won't be dissapointed. I was so pleased with how everything went so smoothly for our wedding. It was a stress free day and I was to appreciative. Thank you so much again Michael and Alan your're the greatest!!! Michelle Hamstra

C
Christen

Married on 05/06/2017

Michael was absolutely amazing! We did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding! From the center pieces to getting everyone in order to even having a mint before walking down the ... Read more aisle he had everything !!!! He was so calm and had the answers to everything !!! I would not change one thing about my wedding and it was because Michael made it the best day ever!!!!

User6203452

2+ years ago

Michael and his staffed worked very hard to make our day as easy for us as possible. We did not have to lift a finger setting anything up. He truly went above and beyond making our reception beautiful ... Read more and memorable. The food was amazing and no one ever had an empty drink. If you're looking for a classy, elegant and fun wedding Colonial Country Club in the place for you. I am so happy we chose this location for our reception because it was truely an amazing night!