Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast

Williamsburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast

Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast is a historic wedding venue located in Williamsburg, Virginia. Constructed in the 1960s, the inn features brickwork from a Williamsburg courthouse that dates back to the 1700s. Perfect for intimate special gatherings and romantic elopements, this venue is an idyllic place for couples to say “I do.” The staff at this tucked away retreat are committed to providing their guests with any kind of wedding day essential they may need. Here, couples can celebrate with their closest friends and family as they mark one of the most precious days of their lives.

Facilities and Capacity

Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast provides couples with a number of choices regarding their available event spaces. For charming indoor functions, the venue can comfortably accommodate up to 35 distinguished guests. The cozy interiors of the inn make it a charming place to hold wedding showers, rehearsal dinners, or modest ceremonies. The beautifully manicured outdoor event areas can also be outfitted to host a range of wedding occasions. With stone walls, abundant flora, and sun-soaked lawns, the garden affects a peaceful and idyllic atmosphere for special occasions. For these open-air events, Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast welcomes bookings with guest lists of up to 50 people. Private dressing rooms are located inside the inn, providing couples and their wedding parties with a convenient spot to prepare for the big day. Guest parking is also available on-site.

The event personnel at Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast takes into account every couple’s specific requests and visions when curating their perfect day. All-inclusive packages are available and include an array of helpful resources unique to this venue, such as:

• Floral arrangements for the couple
  • Wedding music
  • Officiant services
  • Various event rentals
  • Cake service
  • Champagne toasts
  • Hors d’oeuvres

Accommodation

Couples may choose to book rooms for them or their special wedding guests in one of the inn’s inviting guest rooms. With traditional decor, comfortable furnishings and linens, and a number of modern amenities, visitors can relax and rejuvenate before, during, or after the festivities. Helpful concierge services and home cooked breakfast are included with each overnight stay.

7 Reviews for Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast

7 Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast Reviews

M
Featured
Mary

Married on 09/20/2014

I can not say enough about our wedding at colonial gardens. Karen was an amazing person to work with and we were happy with everything. I think the best part was that she listened to what we wanted ... Read more and help us achieve it at a very reasonable cost. Thank you Karen!

S
Shannon Cullen

Married on 09/01/2018

5 Star Services

I will always recommend Colonial Gardens Bed and Breakfast.... We were lucky enough to be able to renew our vows in this gorgeous Garden... Beth was an awesome host... Everything was perfect.... They ... Read more handed everything...right down to the perfect bouquet of sunflower... very attentive with lots of attention to detail... awesome service... quaint and personal... our renewal was intimate... just my husband myself and our children...

S
Samantha

Married on 05/06/2017

Our perfect wedding!!

We were married there two years ago and our friends and family still refer to it as the best wedding they’ve ever attended. I was overwhelmed at the daunting experience of planning a wedding, so ... Read more Karen, the proprietor graciously offered to help. Help is an understatement as she guided me through its entirety. From dinner to a cake, bartender to officiator, hair and makeup to photographer, she handled everything. The day before the wedding we found out that rain was in the forecast, so Karen and her wonderful husband Ron, organized a tent to be rented, and Ron personally strung magical lights within it (thankfully the rain never came). She took a stressful situation and made it relaxing and perfect. I literally could not have planned it without her. We also rented out the B&B for the weekend and that in and of itself was a perfect experience. I can’t recommend Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast in Williamsburg, VA enough. If I could give it 10 stars I would, as it is worth that and more!!!