Colonial Heritage Club

Williamsburg, Virginia, VA · View map · Visit website

About Colonial Heritage Club

Located in Williamsburg, Virginia, the Colonial Heritage Club is a wedding venue servicing beautiful occasions throughout the local area, including Hampton Roads and Newport News. The professional full-service club has been part of the industry since 2006, providing fairytale weddings and memories to last forever.

Facilities and Capacity
The charm of historic Williamsburg paired with the craftsmanship of the 28,000-square-foot clubhouse creates a beautiful setting for couples’ special day. Boasting its inviting grand lobby with beautiful pillars and chandelier, and the outside veranda with views of the knoll, the Colonial Heritage Club has several features that will complement any special occasion. The venue also wows guests with its golf course, fountains, and ponds with picturesque sunsets, along with its elegant and spacious ballroom providing a welcoming atmosphere for all. The ballroom can host up to 300 guests, even with an elevated stage and built-in dance floor. The Colonial Heritage Club also has more intimate spaces for smaller gatherings in the elegant Heritage room with access to the wrap-around veranda. For more options, the venue’s expansive lawn is an ideal setting for outdoor ceremonies, surrounded by the well-manicured championship golf course. The entire property has several spots perfect for stunning photographs.

The Colonial Heritage Club is where dreamlike weddings come to life and memories are made. Their experienced team of event specialists is available to help couples seamlessly plan and execute each detail of their day, from menu customization to theme and decor conception and more. They'll make sure couples’ romantic affair will reflect the care and attention it deserves. In addition to planning, the country club also offers setup and cleanup, in-house catering, and several all-inclusive wedding packages including tables, chairs, linens, glassware, and more. Couples can also rent event items from the venue, such as altars and arches, furniture, decor, tents, a photo booth, and a dance floor. Other services provided include:

• Tent accessories and chair covers
  • Lighting and sound
  • In-house bar
  • Liability insurance
  • Wireless Internet
  • Outside vendors
  • Bridal suite
  • Barware, flatware, and china
  • Parking with wheelchair access and a shuttle

Cuisine
The Colonial Heritage Club wants to help couples customize a menu that works best for their romantic wedding. From buffets and stations to cocktail receptions and hors d’oeuvres, the venue offers it all. Couples can also arrange for family-style or plated meals. Other catering services provided include:

• Tastings
  • Dessert
  • Servers

Location
About ten miles out of Williamsburg, the Colonial Heritage is surrounded by plenty of attractions and local museums to see. There is a lot of history to explore in Williamsburg, and the amusement park Busch Gardens Williamsburg is nearby. Hotels are within five miles.

77 Reviews for Colonial Heritage Club

77 Colonial Heritage Club Reviews

E
Featured
Elaine

Married on 05/11/2018

I do not understand why this venue does not have a perfect 5. 0 rating because it definitely deserves so! Stacy, Jose, and everyone else who worked with us from day one to the big day were FANTABULOUS! ... Read more My husband and I loved the place, the service, the staff, the professionalism, the quality of the food, and of course, the director of happiness - Stacy Krick. She's overflowing with energy and charm. Every time we visit the venue prior to the wedding, we look forward to seeing her and planning every detail of the big day. She makes such a difference to the whole planning experience. The picture attached below is the first time I met with Stacy. She was giving us a tour and ... well the picture says it all. Colonial Heritage Golf Club is a stunning place to get married at. The ballroom is very spacious and elegant. We had an outdoor wedding ceremony at the knoll and had about 200 guests for a reception at the ballroom. The place did not even need much decorations because it is beautiful enough on its own. This venue is definitely worth every penny. My husband and I have looked into other venues to compare but Colonial Heritage is surely the best for its price and service. What makes this place different from everywhere else is the feeling of warmth and comfort from the beginning and all throughout the process. Everyone we worked with were very attentive to detail, very professional, very friendly, and very flexible. They will all work with the bride and groom to guarantee a memorable wedding. The food and drinks were amazing! We had a buffet dinner service with an ice cream and cookie bar for dessert - best idea ever. I can go on an on about everything that happened on our big day but there's not a single negative thing that I can think of. If you're reading this and still deciding on a venue, this is the place!

A
Arri Daniels

Married on 11/10/2018

I'll always choose them!

What an amazing experience I had! They were really accommodating for my wedding and very professional. I had a lot of guests and all my guests told me how much fun they had at the wedding and how much ... Read more they enjoyed the food. Some of my guests were even surprise-guests but Stacy and Laura handled it so well that I barely noticed that there had been a change! The food was quite amazing and the service was quick! The room we rented was huge and you can even customize the lights for your event! They worked well to provide food for my photographers, videographer and DJ. As for the money, they are definitely worth every penny and great for large or small weddings if you're on a budget. Other places in WBG and CW were so expensive and for less of the space! But Colonia Heritage gave us a large room for half the price as the other locations! I'll always choose them!

Merecede
Merecede

Married on 11/03/2018

Stacy, Laura & the entire staff: everything was perfect

The dream team! The entire staff worked together with our vendors to make our dream come true. We had a few hiccups down the road, but everything turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We ... Read more can’t thank you guys enough for such an amazing day.