Color Bar Beauty Salon

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Color Bar Beauty Salon

The Color Bar Beauty Salon, in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, is a full-service salon ready to pamper brides and their bridal parties. The comfortable setting includes multiple experienced stylists for hair and makeup services.

Brides will meet for a consultation at the Color Bar Beauty Salon and discuss their bridal beauty look. Then they can do a run-through with a hair and makeup trial to ensure the look fits their vision. Hair services include blowouts, updos and styling, hair extensions, hair coloring, and haircuts. Color Bar's makeup artists employ airbrush makeup, contour makeup, fake eyelashes and eye makeup. They can do a more natural makeup look as well for the big day. If brides prefer, stylists can travel on-site for the wedding and provide hair and makeup services for the entire bridal party.

25 Reviews for Color Bar Beauty Salon

25 Color Bar Beauty Salon Reviews

M
Melissa C

Married on 04/27/2019

Hair and makeup looked amazing

Nicole is one of the best and the only one I wanted and trusted to do my hair for my big day! Nicole exceeded my expectation (as usual). I showed her pics of what I wanted and she worked her magic! ... Read more Katie did my makeup, she is amazing! I looked flawless!! They both made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day, I highly recommend.

Raquelle
Raquelle

Married on 01/20/2019

Had my dream wedding hair!

Was so happy with how my hair turned out for my wedding! The salon was also very accommodating to opening the salon for my wedding on a Sunday with an early start time. Sofi was very sweet and did my ... Read more hair and my mother’s hair exactly how we both pictured it! Would definitely recommend this salon!

K
Katie Krupski

Married on 01/19/2019

Highly professional and outstanding work!

Staff is amazing and goes above and beyond. Read more Staff is amazing and goes above and beyond.