Color Touch by Ana

Orange Park, FL · View map

About Color Touch by Ana

Puerto Rico Makeup Artist Ana García started Color Touch by Ana to provide on-location makeup services throughout Puerto Rico and now will be providing services in Jacksonville, FL working with Makeup by Paulina Perez. Since I was a little girl I became interested in everything that had to do with beauty. As I grew older I knew that my passion was the beauty world so I decided to pursue cosmetology when I was in high school. The best part of beauty school for me was makeup so I went on that path and I'm still educating myself to be the best I can be as a makeup artist. One of my favorite part is working with brides because it is the most important day of their life and I want them to look their best ,that is my greatest satisfaction. It would be an honor to be part of your wedding!!!

All the best,

Ana

33 Reviews for Color Touch by Ana

33 Color Touch by Ana Reviews

allisonchung
Allison

Married on 11/05/2016

Ana is great and is truly an artist. I'm not a photogenic person but she made me look beautiful and most importantly beautiful in photos. Hair and makeup were on point. My MOH who swears off makeup ... Read more loved the makeup Ana had done on her. She made my whole bridal party look fabulous! Thank you Ana!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/07/2016

Working with Ana was great. I was only in Puerto Rico for a few days before my wedding, she was very accommodating and we were able to do my makeup trial on Thursday before my wedding on Saturday.I ... Read more loved he elegant, natural look she created. I wasn't sure what I wanted specifically for makeup, but loved what she came up with. For my hair I wanted to use extensions to create a long, full braid. Ana took the photo I showed her and created a very elegant look. Ana was very friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her.

R
Raquel

Married on 07/11/2016

Ana was great! She listened to my likes/dislikes for hair and make-up and gave me a flawless, natural style - I received so many compliments! In comparison to about 5 other make-up and hair stylist in ... Read more in the area, she gave me the best rate. She was also very professional and patient (I had 3 little girls and other people coming in and out of the room while she was working on me).