Colorado Party Rentals

Denver, CO · View map · Visit website

About Colorado Party Rentals

Colorado’s premier rental company offers the finest wedding, party, tent and event rentals by providing industry leading inventory offerings, friendly and knowledgeable customer service, high quality products as well as prompt delivery and setup by a professional staff to help make your event special! With two convenient locations in Denver and Colorado Springs, servicing the entire Rocky Mountain region, we look forward to working with you utilizing personalized attention and assisting in creating a dream wedding or unique special event. We work with you step-by-step to provide your choice of the broadest range of equipment in the region at affordable pricing.

Services offered:

Have a few ideas, but you’re not sure how it will all come together? Schedule a visit to one of our showrooms! We have working design tables which allow you to actually see how all the table top elements of your event come together. Can’t make it into one of the showrooms? We can come to you! While you’re in the planning phase of your event, just give us a call to schedule a site visit with one of our event specialists. Part of our job involves understanding your needs, and sometimes one of the best way we can do that is to meet you at the place where your event is being held. Whether at your home, workplace, or chosen venue, we want to have the opportunity to see your space first-hand to help you select the perfect combination of rentals. When it comes to event services we have you covered!

Additional Services Offered:

Featured
Abbie

Married on 11/17/2018

Gorgeous rentals!

We used Colorado Party Rentals for our wedding on 11/17/18. They were such a pleasure to work with! The items they provided for our wedding were so beautiful, I wish I could have brought them home ... Read more with us. We were able to look over everything we had picked at their showroom, just to be sure we liked everything. We would definitely recommend them for any event!

Tasha
Tasha Denham

Getting married on 10/06/2021

Wonderful every time!!

We have used Colorado Party for many company events. They are always amazing even when I call with an urgent I need 5 tables and 40 chairs the next day and its 4pm they made it happen. We absolutely ... Read more love them and all the staff!

N
Natasha

Getting married on 12/31/2019

Great service and products.

I have used Colorado Party Rentals for several events and every time I have been blown away by their quality and customer service. Read more I have used Colorado Party Rentals for several events and every time I have been blown away by their quality and customer service.